Oh. Mama B....

Checked out some Seattle pics, and look what I found for you...

The incorrectly spelled jersey..... how 'bout that??

Oh...I love you...:D The ONLY photographer to pick up the screw up, thank you!

You'd think those people would know that "I" comes before "E" except after "C" , in the word "weird", and in the name Penicheiro! Duh. Isn't that written in a rule book somewhere?

But seriously... she's been in the league how long? C'mon now, how does that happen? She should hang on to it though, she did have a rather impressive game with her name spelled wrong.

MamaBristow said:
... she's been in the league how long? C'mon now, how does that happen? She should hang on to it though, she did have a rather impressive game with her name spelled wrong.
Shucks...she should put it on the rest of the season so she can have more games like that...our offense sucks right now.

MamaBristow said:
Oh...I love you...:D The ONLY photographer to pick up the screw up, thank you!

Love you too... I got that roll developed just to find that for ya.. Thanks for the compliment, though....... the ONLY one? Geez, who'da thunk it? (Just cause I have this obsession and always shoot the jersey backs...)

I would have But....

It is Mama's World!!!

I am just a guest in it.
She always gets fisrt Dibs before Luv13 can speak. At least that is what she says.

If you managed to get a Shot of Shanna Zolman or The Yummilicious One I would be a happy camper.

Great Pics!!! You are a natural.