Official Draft Day Discussion - NO SPOILERS ALLOWED

Philly selects a center (Hernangomez) in the second round, because their frontcourt is totally not crowded at all.
I would certainly try to pry someone away from them. Pretty sure half the league is thinking that at this point. As ridiculous as Philly has been with their draft picks and all that, they definitely have a lot of talent. Young, super young, but still talented nonetheless.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Curious to see who doesn't get drafted so they can get an invite to the summer league....maybe find a diamond in the rough. I'm still hoping Eric Moreland is that diamond from last season, if he ever sees the court.

Look, this is all I'm going to say about the pick and then I'll let the majority of you go one celebrating. The only picks I hated more than this one were Jimmer and Spencer Hawes. I hated those picks and people here jumped all over me to say how wrong I was. As it turned out, those were both terrible picks after all. I'm already on record about this but I'll say it again: Emmanuel Mudiay and Stanley Johnson are the two best players in the draft. We just passed on both of them. Cauley-Stein will be decent for us but a DPOY he is not. He's not going to single-handidly fix our defense, and in four years we're still going to be talking about how we can fix the PF position while Mudiay and Johnson are winning awards on other teams.

This is the one draft we couldn't afford to blow and we just blew it. Heaven help us.
So when are you going to "let the majority of you go one celebrating?"