New Title (mods): Official Kumbaya Thread

S

sactownfan

WTF!... haha thanks for the lesson in "how to write" on a forum board... all those that don't text or are didn't have a cell phone in as a freshman in high school. should excuse themselves from this convo for being so old or out of touch they still think, everything online must be written as if it was being turned in and graded.

I'm sorry my writing style enrages all you and forces you to not to respect me. I wish i could write as well as Jimmer shoots and passes... and defends... and passes directly to the other team... i would have got me some good writing skills wright their yesss'm... i don't care about anyones respect anymore...and i don't want it... its obviously not every gonna stop... i have soooo deeply wounded and upset sooo many of you u will never be able to let it go :p so keep it going guys, have a great time... I can't believe our team is so bad that defending Jimmer and bashing me (which is hilarious) is all this forum has to keep busy... anyway I'm gonna just keep posting about basketball now... obviously you all didn't get enough Kumbaya videos.

once upon a time VF21 so enjoyed one of my team player by player and overall breakdowns it was chosen to be featured on the homepage... before the makeover...the good o'l days! back when i really knew what i was talking about. unlike now... :p this team and forum have had better days thats for sure. I'm signing out on anymore of this bickering crap.

WTF!... haha thanks for the lesson in "how to write" on a forum board... all those that don't text or are didn't have a cell phone in as a freshman in high school. should excuse themselves from this convo for being so old or out of touch they still think, everything online must be written as if it was being turned in and graded.

I'm sorry my writing style enrages all you and forces you to not to respect me. I wish i could write as well as Jimmer shoots and passes... and defends... and passes directly to the other team... i would have got me some good writing skills wright their yesss'm... i don't care about anyones respect anymore...and i don't want it... its obviously not every gonna stop... i have soooo deeply wounded and upset sooo many of you u will never be able to let it go :p so keep it going guys, have a great time... I can't believe our team is so bad that defending Jimmer and bashing me (which is hilarious) is all this forum has to keep busy... anyway I'm gonna just keep posting about basketball now... obviously you all didn't get enough Kumbaya videos.

once upon a time VF21 so enjoyed one of my team player by player and overall breakdowns it was chosen to be featured on the homepage... before the makeover...the good o'l days! back when i really knew what i was talking about. unlike now... :p this team and forum have had better days thats for sure. I'm signing out on anymore of this bickering crap.
Progress!

Umm you also started a "trade Reke" thread after like 6 games. That's where you lost mine, not the whole Jimmer thing, even though it's still very early after a lockout in which he had virtually no time to adjust to NBA life

S

sactownfan

Yeah really.

So not just insulting Jimmer anymore, but had to insult gays and prostitutes as well.:rolleyes:

God I hope Jimmer plays well tonight, if for no other reason than we won't have to deal with this BS for a day or two.
and when your making your point about how trolls type... heres a perfect example !!!

S

sactownfan

Umm you also started a "trade Reke" thread after like 6 games. That's where you lost mine, not the whole Jimmer thing, even though it's still very early after a lockout in which he had virtually no time to adjust to NBA life
wow... what if he landed a similar talent but a pure PG??? reke is a star... but like most NBA analysts, I'm definitely questioning his style and if its gonna get us to be a contender again... Cousins talent fits on any team in the NBA... his mind is an issue... but evans talent is suspect and not gonna fit on every team in the NBA. Im starting to believe that a similar talent level, pure passing PG for evans would take this team to the playoffs. Cousins/Thornton/ ? who knows? i'll tell you this tho Jimmer would have some better looks if someone on this team could drive and pass.

I got to give it to sactownfan's passion though he really wants this team to win and succeed... so whats this campfire and beer i been hearing about? ;)

Just to let you know, I'm 18 years old. Age shouldn't be an excuse for laziness. Anyway, I'm not here to attack you, but to give a suggestion that maybe others would respond better in the circumstance.

As an aside, I could choose to write "Lololol haha i cant blieve this argument. Crazy!!!!!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Brick, I don't think that was a very good post. I thought we're not supposed to make religious digs on this forum.

I cannot see how letting The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster get in on the love is a religious dig -- if I am doing the Lord's work in here I think its important I cover all possible Lords rather than discriminate against pastafarians.

swishhh, you talk way too much sense for people to respond to.

Many posters in this thread are in denial.

They believe that they don't personally attack others IF ONLY the poster :
* didn't say the player "sucked" or attacked the player personally
* write in complete sentences with proper grammar
* some other invented excuse

I've been around the internet block a few times, and seen many internet forums rise and fall.
The number 1 indicator for a forum on the downward trend is if personal attacks overwhelm the civility of discussion.

IMO, KF's posters should be immune from ad hominem attacks when they civilly post about a player's performance on the court (which, for the record, sactown did NOT post civilly in this particular thread - he asked for the ichor he received).

swishhh, you talk way too much sense for people to respond to.

Many posters in this thread are in denial.

They believe that they don't personally attack others IF ONLY the poster :
* didn't say the player "sucked" or attacked the player personally
* write in complete sentences with proper grammar
* some other invented excuse

I've been around the internet block a few times, and seen many internet forums rise and fall.
The number 1 indicator for a forum on the downward trend is if personal attacks overwhelm the civility of discussion.

IMO, KF's posters should be immune from ad hominem attacks when they civilly post about a player's performance on the court (which, for the record, sactown did NOT post civilly in this particular thread - he asked for the ichor he received).
Kind of like going to grandma's for Thanksgiving. Maybe she cooks something you don't like. How does one go about handling it?

You can say grandma, you know I love you, but please don't take it personally if I don't eat your stuffing. Some of the ingredients I enjoy, but the onions and cooked carrots are just something I have never liked. I hope you understand. Maybe I'll come around one day!

Or, you can say, god grandma, that crappy stuffing again!? Who would eat that! It's just terrible. All of it. Gross! Keep it away!

Not the best example, but it does make sense, and is applicable to this thread.