New member? Sign in here!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We have a few more members to add to the list. Welcome to: Bawla, BK KingsFan7, bearberry, tradepeja, hts666, Atmaboy, and jizzles.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It is already time to say hello and welcome to more new members. Welcome to: xelxock, Moe, davethis, TJinTX, skhodge89, anarchis, Tim McRae, Comfortably Numb, cat's claw and khoa1992.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome!

Come on in, grab a seat and hold on. Things may start off a little slow, but just like the roller coaster, they don't stay that way for long!

GO KINGS!!!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The parade of new members to KingsFans.com continues. We welcome: SacDoug, miller time52, jessie, defmos, 916er, enycz fynest, deluxetrade, SacramentoKing34, schaffeb, and zarko paspalj.

Hi everyone, I'm 19 years old and have lived in Sacramento all my life but have only become a fan recently. I've always enjoyed watching the Kings but only started watching every game this year. I also enjoy watching the Monarchs. I hope the Kings get better and for the Monarchs to continue being the best team in the world next season.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It has only been a week or so since I offered a welcome to new members, but my have we grown. So, please everyone help me welcome the following new members.

goo, Iggs, lightsout, CageKennylz, STF15, Golden5, Darren, Sirius, ShatteredVision, grandmastapoop, Brads52Fan, KingsleftyD

and

Dahl916, SteveM, n1kingsfan, rcipes, merlinzcave, lakesidebill, GameBall, target, BW42, belisaj, and Dixon Dave.

wassup everyone!!! im new here :D

and i cant believe how many trade threads are there on this forum... wow :eek:

EDIT: im the only kings fan in houston btw, i'll be watching them on thursday!!! (on tv lol)

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome to all the new folks.

Make sure you take a moment and check out the stickied thread at the top of the main Kings forum about putting yourself on the Kingsfans.com map!

Thanks and GO KINGS!!!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We seem to be inheriting about a dozen, or so, new members every week. Well, come on in and settle in for the ride.

We are happy to say welcome to: kingsforever, Starting Five, eislerain, Sacto=Slappo, Dave777, A1337, kupman, blitzology, TheDoctor, jaysrowgseats, Neuro, Ekarin SM, and kingsboi.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It has been 2 weeks since I went through our member lists and made it a point to welcome new members. In that time span, we have added 30 new members. So, please help me to welcome the following new members.

Please note: I only welcome. It does not mean you will stick around. Your behavior will determine that.....:eek: ;)

Bibby Fan10, SactownRoyalty, pedro, DaMan, sidshwsito, leader, pdxKingsFan, Mr Hollingsworth, kingsvikingsa's, and weyah.

bench_blob, Dreadnought, jimmy8ajr, NorCal Kat, HighlandsG, Slamson Gets You Lifted, Real_fan, skit10, LALfan, and ohgodwhy.

solly16, phary, incufox, keine, Greenspan 101, DaKings, Cor, Dune, kingsforever, and Starting Five.

Last edited:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
5 days later and 5 new members. We'd love to welcome: NerdieMeghan, sergmatt, RCTfansMal818, LakerN49erChick05, and Bonzinator.

Sac fan

Hi, I am a reformed Laker fan since moving to Nor Cal 6 years ago. I have been reading post for a while and decided I was tired of talking to the screen and thought it was time to post.

I think the Kings have a great team (even this year) and that a couple of line-up changes and possibly a key trade would make us great now. We had good players last year and with the addition of Bonzi and SAR we should have been better.

I get to go to 3 games a year but see them all on Tivo at home.

I look forward to adding to the community.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Tenacious D said:
Hi, I am a reformed Laker fan since moving to Nor Cal 6 years ago. I have been reading post for a while and decided I was tired of talking to the screen and thought it was time to post.

I think the Kings have a great team (even this year) and that a couple of line-up changes and possibly a key trade would make us great now. We had good players last year and with the addition of Bonzi and SAR we should have been better.

I get to go to 3 games a year but see them all on Tivo at home.

I look forward to adding to the community.
Welcome, Tenacious D! I did not know there was such a thing as a reformed Laker fan. I thought they were all too stubborn to change. ;)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Hey, it isn't easy typing the name of one of these new members, but where there is a will, there is a way. :p Welcome to:最爱bibby & Tenacious D.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Time to say hello to this weeks new members. Welcome: bay, SK23, nineonesix, ultimatekingsfan, chan4wan, kingsinsac, and The Crew.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Always happy to welcome more members into our merry little group.

Come on in, grab a chair, sit down and hold on. Things are really unpredictable right now. The road might get really bumpy or it might smooth out, with the scenery going by really fast.

GO KINGS!!!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Sometimes it amazes me that we just keep adding new members even though the Kings are playing poorly (to put it nicely). Ahh! Maybe it isn't the Kings, but us, that draws the crowd. ;) :D

Welcome: Salmondave, ulcardinals, the crusher, Tiffney stationed in Utah, X-Woodbutch, loborick, Kiddo, TradePejaNow, DoDiGaG0, and bperiod.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We offer a big welcome to this week's new members: mafahnyau, Jbeasey, NiftyMatt, mrmike9, Wade05, david lanoue, and CPR.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, it appears that we have increased our membership by almost 30 members in the past week. Gee, could the trade for Ron Artest have had something to do with that? :D

Before I welcome new members by name, I want to extend a special KingsFans.com welcome to all of our new members from Indiana (and such parts). We are happy to have you join us. We have many Pacer fans among Kings fans. :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome to: Stipo, KevinMartin'sShotDoctor, Lounge Lizard, Kingsfaninla, IndyColts1, Hoopsforlife, Lord Helmet, Unclebuck, abadinesbm, fatazz05, lenceang, 3s4u, JO7, and jermaine7fan.

Welcome also to: FrenchConnection, PacerinIraq, Artest fan, 1BigCevap, Sac.Kings, Troy, Merdiesel, exvtec94, Frenchy, james916, Indianapolis King, carmichaeldave, SacTown's Finest, coqui, and KingsBigBeast.