New member? Sign in here!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, it has been a week since I formally welcomed new members and the newbies are finding their way out of the woodwork...;)

Please welcome the following new members: PacerDoug, susie, SKRMOM6, Kingsballboy, artestG, Kingsroots, OvechKiN, Larry89, burtrem redneck, 93 brings some D, onetwo88, Joe Blaquesmith, magicwest, Mr. T, 34u, ronbedaman, and biggerkingfan.

6th said:
Welcome, Tenacious D! I did not know there was such a thing as a reformed Laker fan. I thought they were all too stubborn to change. ;)
Nope..no such thing. ;) Either you are a Laker fan..or you never really were. :D

Welcome to all the new members!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Please welcome this week's new members.

Welcome to: MCPATD, bmoo75, kingsfan85, CalBears1, diamonddave00, annihilator 33, Sharky, Stryder, and JerzKing.

We are happy to have you with us. Enjoy!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Welcome! Come on in, grab a seat and make sure you fasten your seat belts. The ride is getting pretty exciting again.

GO KINGS!!!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
It's amazing what another week can bring. In this case it is over 20 more new members. Woohoo! :)

Welcome to: Roscoe, Sketcher, StressedKingFan, rooky, ImAKing, Pedrigues, dmason10, cabz, elevate, FireTheCoach, The L Train, RThomas, Cecil, pacerfan, foreverDC13, sactownkings, j polo9, beemerr23, SunsFan, kings 2006 2006, and spike411

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome to this weeks new members that include: Bodi bond, MiniMe, solid, PacificDivisionBanner, C. B. Burns, Rexcat1, kings2002, Aqualad, tjobrien, sactown08, Gokingsgo, punkbl, Ignited, KingOfBlue, and reyes13.

We are happy to have you with us! :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Say hello and welcome to the new members from this past week: NYKingsfan, MadMKEkf, King_David, kingsfanofthemonth, hitdog3 and thechapman.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I have been remiss in not welcoming new members for the past couple of weeks. With Laker and Pacer games played during that time, it was a bad time to miss this thread.

So, please welcome: ryanandty, fiction916, Jeremy, Tony Starks, shoulepiou, kingforaday, Fireball Kid, grace, socalking, ridicule, 916, rockeastwood, NJO, and bozop1991.

Also welcome to: Sorry, vgesurf, frijolero, SodaPoppensik, jaysutton2003, Wheeler03, Black Mamba, Eran-s, Loyal 2 The Game, Infinite Intensity93, adaschum, charliegirl, and angjo 2005.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We are happy to welcome more new members this week....well, at least those who came to talk hoops (without trolling). :eek: :p

Welcome to: KingsAlmostBeatLakers, Jimmy Buss, raidawg87, Rome, mikebibby10, ghilly52, GardenBlock, Pacersfan, alivia, Teach, BALLER4LIFE, tapsh, Lucas, and Troll.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hrmmmmm. I have this sneaking suspicion about a couple...

;)

If you're a basketball fan and especially if you're a Kings fan, welcome. If you're hear to talk hoops, as 6th said, you're gonna find some very interesting discussions.

If, on the other hand, you're only here to stir things up, I hope you have your oxygen mask handy. POOF dust is toxic...

;)

Hey everyone, I'm new.

I'm 21 and live in Antioch, California.

I've loved the Kings since...97 season I believe it was when we had Jason Williams and he was a rookie.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Jechtsphere said:
Hey everyone, I'm new.

I'm 21 and live in Antioch, California.

I've loved the Kings since...97 season I believe it was when we had Jason Williams and he was a rookie.
Glad to have you join us, Jechtsphere. It is a great place to talk hoops, especially our love of the Kings. Glad you stopped by to say hello.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome to this weeks new members: xyrin, lakerfan34, bibbyfan, 101 6 7, Kamehameha, Frank Castle, CiscoGarcia, Disinob, and Jechtsphere.

Nice of you to join us. Enjoy your stay. :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
We are happy to have this week's new members with us....as long as they are all here to talk hoops. ;)

Please welcome: ZZE916, timmytrio43, Linkmaster, -Hank-, bballfan, Rosstafarian, ESPNQF, VICKY10, IN LOVE WITH MIKE BIBBY, and lilflip6.

Enjoy your stay, everyone! :)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Well, it's playoff time. And, one thing we know is that new members will find their way to us. We will welcome you all as our guests even if your team is not the Sacramento Kings. Play nice and we'll all have fun. Play mean and you'll be shown the door.

Welcome to: JACKNICHOLSON, gotishgo, Despot, Steve 002, KobeMVP, MistiLynn, zero signal, chaps, RS189, and midnightlove1998.

Enjoy your stay and let's talk hoops.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Welcome to new members arriving everyday. Welcome: atmosfootwear, 0championships, andre11, Jacko, and tenth10.

I will repeat the following:
Well, it's playoff time. And, one thing we know is that new members will find their way to us. We will welcome you all as our guests even if your team is not the Sacramento Kings. Play nice and we'll all have fun. Play mean and you'll be shown the door.