Nerd Fight 1: Who wins? George McFly vs. Napoleon Dynamite

Who wins the fight?

• Total voters
Nerd Fight: Movies: Match 1: Who wins? George McFly vs. Napoleon Dynamite

So,

Who wins in a fight between teenage George McFly from Back to the Future and Napoleon Dynamite? And why? This may seem silly or trivial, but this is a tough matchup to predict!

VS.

Last edited:

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
So am I voting for who is cooler or who would actually win in a real fight, because you know Napoleon knows karate and stuff, but George is way cooler. At least 50s George. 80s George is pretty lame.

I voted Napoleon: Here is why Napoleon is a little faster on his feet, longer, and has better stamina (see lengthy dance sequence) (George needs his inhaler all the time), though I have no doubt George has better strength and likely a better idea on how to punch a guy out. (see Biff's face).... so hard to decide, but I still stick by Napoleon...

Gotta go with McFly. I'm assuming that we're talking about him at his best, and that's the guy that slept Biff, then used just one hand to push down the redhead who cut in with Lorraine.

Napoleon talked a good game, but never actually did anything outside of throwing an orange at Uncle Rico's kidnapper van. He's the type of fighter who would turn his back to avoid getting hit in the face.

I'm going with Supe's explanation. McFly hit Biff so hard that he had him waxing his car at the end of the movie.

Can I nominate Urkel and everyone's favorite Vietnamese Goonie, Data for the next round in the battle of the inventors.

VS

Last edited:
Ok, then I go with ND, ninja skills and nunchukas.

Crispin Glover's real life adventures don't count, in that case he'd be the clear winner.
If we go non-real life adventures, I still have to go with McFly. One punch TKO on Biff sells it for me. ND talked big, but he's all talk, from what we can see.

Oh and Data >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Urkel. Not even a contest. I think the "Pincers of Power" win the day there.

Movie nerds vs. TV nerds... maybe in the final round... I will start a TV round and another Movie round featuring Data and Urkel; just not head to head... not yet...