NCAA Men's College Basketball Talk [2014-2015]

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
this Diamond Rim tournament in Hawaii has been surprisingly entertaining to watch...no big name schools really but just lots of teams competing hard and going all out. Love the parity in college hoops.

This is the first time I have seen KU this year and even thou they are currently undefeated I don't see that WOW factor from this team. That being said WCS please.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Mercer/Georgia went into three overtimes and Mercer just ran out of gas in the end, giving up a wide open layup to Georgia with under 10 seconds remaining to force the third OT...and that BYU/Gonzaga game was good also but Gonzaga won't go far in the tournament, they have a cake walk of a schedule coming up.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The UC Davis Aggies of all teams are shooting threes at a historic rate and all without completely devolving into a Grinnell style free-for-all. .460 from three for the season as a team (coincidentally still .001 worse than their coach shot for the Kings in 1991 when he led the NBA). Currently also leading the Big West. At this rate, Vivek might pull a Theus (who the Aggies beat last night) with Jim Les (said only had jokingly).

http://www.pennlive.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/02/sons_of_hersey_hawkins_jim_les.html

(please note that I'm an UCD alum so I may be a little bit biased)