NBA Trivia Game

It seems we used to have trivia game here at Kingsfans.com...but I can't seem to find it. Anyways, it seems like it might be fun. I was going to post Kings only trivia, but that might run out really quickly, so feel free to ask any NBA-related questions. Whoever answers the original question correctly gets to post the next question.

I'll start thing off with the first question:

Who is the only player in history to lead the league in both points per game and assists per game?

(Hint: The player in question was a second round pick, and the question is Kings franchise related.)

It seems we used to have trivia game here at Kingsfans.com...but I can't seem to find it. Anyways, it seems like it might be fun. I was going to post Kings only trivia, but that might run out really quickly, so feel free to ask any NBA-related questions. Whoever answers the original question correctly gets to post the next question.

I'll start thing off with the first question:

Who is the only player in history to lead the league in both points per game and assists per game?

(Hint: The player in question was a second round pick, and the question is Kings franchise related.)
Tiny Archibald

It's late and I can't think of anything I'll let Widow ask the next when he sees this in the morning.

Nope -- it's Bogut. But your question is a good one so let that one be the next question.
Correct on Bogut.

I recall hearing that NY is the team w/ the winning playoff record at BG. They've beaten them 3 times that I know of. It's either them or Philly.

Who are the last former college teammates to start on a championship team?

Last edited:
Correct on Bogut.

I recall hearing that NY is the team w/ the winning playoff record at BG. They've beaten them 3 times that I know of. It's either them or Philly.

Who are the last former college teammates to start on a championship team?
Were Jason Williams and Udonis Haslem at Florida at the same time?

Ok, a couple things here.

1. Nobody has managed to answer my question yet.

2. Udonis Haslem and Jason Williams did not play together at Florida.

The last two college teammates to start on an NBA championship team were Olajuwon and Drexler in 1995.

Carry on.

Last edited: