NBA Power Rankings: Week of 12-20-2011

Seriously, I am offended... By the pundits that is.
All these idiots can kiss our @$$!! We got Sammy D back now, the Dalembert/Cousins frontline is about to shut them up! Add Salmons in the mix.

Damn if we don't have a good starting 5 now to go along with a more solid bench with Jimmer/JJ/Outlaw!! I can almost gauran-damn-tee we wont be in the bottom rungs for much longer!

All these idiots can kiss our @$$!! We got Sammy D back now, the Dalembert/Cousins frontline is about to shut them up! Add Salmons in the mix.

Damn if we don't have a good starting 5 now to go along with a more solid bench with Jimmer/JJ/Outlaw!! I can almost gauran-damn-tee we wont be in the bottom rungs for much longer!
With Sammy back (fingers crossed it ends up that way...will wait until its official to start celebrating) we have a ridiculously deep team and just as importantly, nicely balanced. Our shortest frontline player is JJ Hickson at 6'9''. We can go 4 deep in the front court and 2-3 deep at every position if needed.

All that is needed is some time for this team to grow together. Its amazing how much difference one player can make to the team. Dalembert - Cousins frontcourt gave fits to the opposition last year and they were nicely backed up by JT. Now we also have Hickson.

Starting 5 is very good and has the right mix, especially if Salmons is more willing to take a step back in scoring department and just play strong defence and pick his spots on offence. IMHO, we are much better with Sammy than without him.