NBA on Sirius Satellite radio = Every Kings Game live

Status
Not open for further replies.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
As soon as Sirius got the NBA radio package I got Siriius Sat radio. Have been able to listen to every Kings regular season game form anywhere in California or throughout the USA!! As often as not its Gerry Jerold.

This season Sirius NBA added a new program "In the Paint" hosted by Rick Barry (he of ex-KNBR fame in Bay Area). All NBA all the time. Objective, many different guests. New small radios run under $100 and the service is $13/month. For those of you without NBA TV and out of KHTK 1140 range this is the next best thing. Check it out at:
http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/CachedPage&c=Channel&cid=1132697117021

The Kings no longer are affiliated with the Albuquerque Thunderbirds but they and the Warriors are now supporting the Bakersfield Jam (http://www.nba.com/dleague/bakersfield/). The draft for this year I think is tomorrow nite (Thu, 2 Nov).

Last edited:
In past years, someone on this board was kind enough to post an NBA audio league pass login and password, so that we could all enjoy the games from our desktops. Anyone feeling generous?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
In past years, someone on this board was kind enough to post an NBA audio league pass login and password, so that we could all enjoy the games from our desktops. Anyone feeling generous?

Unfortunately, said person was unhappy that people from other boards too it back and spread it around. They had an unfortunate incident as a result.

I believe that they have changed the format now, so it is difficult to use someone else's password, anyway.

that would be theft

heres the password for my nba league pass....u call comcast and tell them ur credit card number and usually that works well as a password to get lp...good luck and godspeed

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
My reason for this post was about Sirius Satellite radio carrying NBA games FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE and the fact that I can listen to every Kings games no matter where in the country I am. Buy a radio, some are completely portable, and for $12.95 a month on a 3-month plan, you get most NBA games.

You get the actual radio feed from one of the teams and during playoffs last year you had choice of either teams feed. :D What a kick to be driving through LA LA land and listen to the G Man broadcast a Kings game.

Status
Not open for further replies.