NBA Jam is back! 3 Kings to be picked

S

sactownfan

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-100319-20/nba-jam

it's Marc stein pickin the 3 players out of the 6 EA Sports had to choose from.

His picks are Evans(duh), Landry, and.... JT???

Totally could not believe Casspi wasn't even considered by EA to be in the game... Neither was Greene... So JT was the best player left...

Hawes might have been picked but the game its NBA jam not NBA get jammed on or NBA 3pt contest.

I think you need someone on the team that is a real threat to hit the 3.

Tyreke - Obvious reasons. He can drive in, muscle up on people, and get to the bucket. Good passer

Beno - He can hit the three, mid range jumper. Good passer.

Hawes- Mainly for his height for rebounding.

Last edited:
photos of the game looks cool
i would of been kind of pissed if i had a wii and casspi wasent picked
but i dont have a wii

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Ehhh, why is EA doing this? I liked their NBA Street games so I guess this will probably be the same with hardwood courts.

Hawes might have been picked but the game its NBA jam not NBA get jammed on or NBA 3pt contest.

It just wouldn't be a sactownfan post if there wasn't some Hawes hate in there some where. I'm starting to think this runs deeper than his pee poor effort out on the court. Did you guys get in a fight in high school or something?

on the 3 picks...
to be honest, I think Beno should have been picked over JT.

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-100319-20/nba-jam

it's Marc stein pickin the 3 players out of the 6 EA Sports had to choose from.

His picks are Evans(duh), Landry, and.... JT???

Totally could not believe Casspi wasn't even considered by EA to be in the game... Neither was Greene... So JT was the best player left...

Man, I actually lol'ed.

S

sactownfan

It just wouldn't be a sactownfan post if there wasn't some Hawes hate in there some where. I'm starting to think this runs deeper than his pee poor effort out on the court. Did you guys get in a fight in high school or something?

on the 3 picks...
to be honest, I think Beno should have been picked over JT.
Dude how does Hawes not pee you off?

anyway i thought the jokes were funny... NBA GET JAMMED ON ! lol! could you imagine if it was NBA 3PT CONTEST! "hey dude i just bought the new NBA 3pt contest! Spencer Hawes is so legit!!!"

and as for you wanting Beno... i'd like him in there too... he deserves it but dang... just like in real life we'd be the worst shot blocking team in the game... lol! (sigh)

I agree with you all on Hawes.....I can't understand for the life of me why he is always BEHIND the 3pt line upon getting the ball passed to him.....he is NOT Dirk! someone needs to tell him that.....almost every straight on 3 is front iron for him.:eek:

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Re: Hawes - Tall guys that can shoot are the best in video games. Even if they have poor defensive skill ratings they will always perform when you stick them in front of a shorter player.

I was a huge fan of the 2k College Hoops games and I would always filter out the top prospects and then sort by size. Would always get great teams that way.

i don't agree with our lineup... It should have been Tyreke + Casspi or Donte + JT or Landry

Haha, I don't know how you guys get so mad at Sactownfan... His hate posts are always done with a sense of humor on Spence...

i don't agree with our lineup... It should have been Tyreke + Casspi or Donte + JT or Landry

Haha, I don't know how you guys get so mad at Sactownfan... His hate posts are always done with a sense of humor on Spence...
its always every post... like a broken record.... he has the right to hate the dude, but spare us the monotony.. we know.