• Knicks and Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavaliers and Pacers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hope Colby does live up to those Josh Hart comps because if he does…
You think there is one in a million chance he will get the (non) calls that Hart does? With the way Knicks get the whistle Brunson would have 10 points or less playing for the Kings (shooting half the free throws perhaps and refs aside perhaps his free throw percentage would be worse).

Awful shot by Brunson

Wasn’t even close to being fouled

Very telling how the officiating has gone the Knicks way all playoffs for Brunson to take that shot at all because he expected a bad call to be made
NBA changed the rules for the attacker to stop getting contact fouls, the famously known Trae Young rule, after Young eliminated the Knicks almost by himself. Brunson somehow makes the same thing but gets a special treatment. Even Trae's father "applauded" Brunson for continuing his son's "legacy" with a ton of sarcasm.

Thibs will bury all Knicks starters at the end with his 47.9 minutes per game, I thought he would have a 6 man rotation not trusting anyone else after all those injuries but luckily (for his players) he used 2 more reserves this time that got zero playing time (apart from some seconds for Burks) in this series.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Knicks have that championship resiliency, despite the L. that team just flies all over the court defensively. Donte is like a free safety out there

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Well, if you buy into the whole Big Market™ conspiracy thing (I do not), then I can't imagine that you believe that a Cleveland/Indiana conference finals would be what the league wants to see happen.

Hali and Indiana must have that Voodoo dolls working overtime. How lucky can one playoff team get. First Giannis, Lillard, and Middleton Out or injured. Now, OG, Randle, Robinson and Bogdanovic out. Can’t get much better room service than that to the Easter conference finals

Hali and Indiana must have that Voodoo dolls working overtime. How lucky can one playoff team get. First Giannis, Lillard, and Middleton Out or injured. Now, OG, Randle, Robinson and Bogdanovic out. Can’t get much better room service than that to the Easter conference finals
Do you work in the Kings marketing department? Crazy spin

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Your spin is out of control. But I get it. A former King seeing major success in the playoffs is not easy to accept for some people
the Pacers have gotten to play the Bucks without Giannis and Dame and Middleton missing chunks of time with major leg injuries and the Knicks missing literally half of their rotation and Brunson on a bad leg. What part of THAT isn’t luck?

im fairly certain we’d have beaten the Warriors last season if Steph missed all their games
But it didn’t happen. And now the Pacers have won 6 playoff games this year. Of course we want to spin it and not recognize it to feel better about trading Hali. And we couldn’t even beat the Pels without Zion. Shoot we couldn’t even beat the Hornets without Lamelo

But it didn’t happen. And now the Pacers have won 6 playoff games this year. Of course we want to spin it and not recognize it to feel better about trading Hali. And we couldn’t even beat the Pels without Zion. Shoot we couldn’t even beat the Hornets without Lamelo
IMHO, the Kings would have had a pretty good chance of beating the Pels in a 7 game series if Zion, BI and CJ were all out.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I want the finals to be Luka vs Haliburton for ultimate peak spinnage.

Status
Not open for further replies.