[NBA] East Playoffs, Round One

How many first round upsets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Utah blows it up and Raptors go all in for next year, how about a Gobert for OG and change trade?

Fred
Gary
Scottie (all old school names for the raps)
Pascal
Rudy

that’s a tough defensive squad

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
If Utah blows it up and Raptors go all in for next year, how about a Gobert for OG and change trade?

Fred
Gary
Scottie (all old school names for the raps)
Pascal
Rudy

that’s a tough defensive squad
The issue there is that Gobert is making so much money next year that any trade for him is going to have to include Siakam or some combination of OG FVV and Trent.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
I'm loving the Celts defense against Durant and the Nets. Udoka looks to be Coach of the Year. It would be nice if the Kings could find someone of his caliber for HC.

Bogi is such a cerebral player. I think we can say it might be the worst black mark on McNair for losing Bogi with nothing in return at this point...

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Credit to the Hawks for actually showing some heart. Let's see if they can even the series back up on Sunday.

Meanwhile, the Bucks are playing like they took that Game 2 loss some kind of personally. :eek:

Even worse would have be re-signing him to that deal and watching the chaos of Buddy/Tyrese/Bogdan play out. Youth/cap destroying at it's finest.
Yeah, you're not wrong... what I meant is, if you put them (Buddy, Bogi, Harrison, basically our wings) all in a line-up, I'd say Bogi will always have a suitor so probably easier to use as trade pieces.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Yeah, you're not wrong... what I meant is, if you put them (Buddy, Bogi, Harrison, basically our wings) all in a line-up, I'd say Bogi will always have a suitor so probably easier to use as trade pieces.
which is why they put a trade kicker in the contract as a poison pill to keep us from matching.

Status
Not open for further replies.