[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I like how Giannis first shakes his head but then he acts like he was reaching for someone else anyway.

Didn't see the game but I feel like illegal inbounds are called much more touchy in the final bits of the game where the clock stops after a bucket than they are during the parts of the game with a live clock. I'm sure that's got to frustrate a new international player who is also generational instant star but that's the NBA.

Orlando beat Denver without Franz, WCJ, Goga, Isaac and Ingles. They hit 17 threes too.
Magic is a really good team that fights hard. They have a bright future.

Denver messed up the last play by not having Jokic take the last shot. They were down 2 and Jokic passed up an open shot (and clear lane) to get it to Murray who got hounded.

100% relatable. I equate depression to being on a raft, in the ocean, with no known direction and no help, and no willpower to do anything about it. I never expected it to be like it is/was. I was always "You just need to be tough and get through it.", but when it hit me it was impossible.

100% relatable. I equate depression to being on a raft, in the ocean, with no known direction and no help, and no willpower to do anything about it. I never expected it to be like it is/was. I was always "You just need to be tough and get through it.", but when it hit me it was impossible.
And yet you made it...good for you. I had a very close young friend not make it.

I'm the only person I know who ranks the 2005 NBA Finals as one of their favorite Finals series, and I have no idea why anyone but the most hardcore of hardcore NBA fans thinks that what average/casual fans want is less scoring/more defense?
Not sure what the most common preference is accross all NBA fans. I was expressing my own individual preference: allowing more options to the defense and having the offense work around those.

Interesting strategy. Not to take away from that but is he not in the paint for more than 3 seconds more than once? Or is that rule more nuanced than the name suggests?

Bucks losing to the Jazz on their home court by 30 so I guess it's not just a Kings circumstance
And that are Bucks on full power ... Can not see any important missings ...
P.S. That might happen to be one of the greatest turnovers at the season , they are "only" minus 13 now ...

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Bro wtf is going wrong in Serbia for Bogi to get more votes than Joker?
I think it's the same deal as with my overall complaint about Bogi as a Sacramento King: He puts national team duty above club.

Jokic hasn't played every single tournament outside of the NBA season and Bogi does. And he's rewarded for it by their fans (apparently).

When he was a King it was to the complete detriment of having a healthy player for a full season. Good for him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.