Merry Christmas from a Laker...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
MERRY CHRISTMAS right back at you, hoopsie! I won't be there on Jan. 2 but I will be there in spirit. I'm still planning on making it down for at least one of the group games.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Oh, if I wish Merry Christmas to Gargy I guess I can with Merry Christmas to you too. But you're the last lakers fan this year.

:)

25th the day that our Lord Christ was brought to the world This is the time to spend with family and be jolly despite of all the troubles and the weariness of life. these are the times that diet switches are flipped off and binging happens, where in stress and daily angst are left for these happy hours of comfort...

its afternoon here and christmas i can say this year is kind of a bummer.. i wasnt able to go to the family lunch due to this swollen ankle of mine.

pizza was nice but nothing beats a family meal

oh to those drinking easy on the rounds ;) and dont drive

hope you guys make the most out of the 25th... better yet make each day count

to kingsfans out there merry Christmas from a kingsfan in the Philippines...

and to the lakerfans in this board... peace and merry christmas you will always have my respect and well wishes... though i still hate the lakers :D

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
On this day, Merry Christmas to all (even Laker fans)!

By the way: Our son's quote while putting out cookies for Santa - "We're only going to put out two cookies for Santa because I don't want him to get too big for his sleigh and waste his money buying a new sleigh."