[LIST] An Axe to grind?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It never ceases to amaze me how some journalists can get paid for articles that are clearly not based on current situations...

I don't really think this belongs in the Kings forum, as much as the trash...

;)

Bonzi is the 7th most hated athlete in all sports? Whoa...

This was a poll of teammates and media. I don't think it's irrelevant at all. Bonzi's on great behavior this year, just like any talented player in a contract year. Maybe he's reformed or maybe there is something to his horrible conduct for his two former teams.

I'm a huge Bonzi fan (since his days here in Indiana at Ball State). While he has had some personality issues in each of his past 2 stops, I have been VERY impressed with him this year (having watched every Kings game). Perhaps he was just around the wrong types in Portland (easy to understand) and it took him a little while to get back to what he is doing now. That being said, I'm a little uneasy as to what happens the first time he and RA don't see eye to eye on something. Neither is the type to backdown or take anything from anyone. Should be interesting.

T

thesanityannex

at least ron stayed off the list.

i actually don't hate most of the guys on the list besides kobe and barry.

If anyone has watched that dude fish, he is hilarious. he break dances on his boat.

I think Bonzi is different than he was in portland. He was younger and there were a lot of bad influences there, Kemp, Rasheed, Ruben, etc. He has been nothin but a team player and professional here, and IMO he is quickly becoming a fan favorite. I don't hate him at all.

BMiller52 said:
I think Bonzi is different than he was in portland. He was younger and there were a lot of bad influences there, Kemp, Rasheed, Ruben, etc. He has been nothin but a team player and professional here, and IMO he is quickly becoming a fan favorite. I don't hate him at all.
He was kicked off the playoff roster in Memphis LAST YEAR. I'm glad he got a fresh start, but this is pretty recent history we're talking about.

That must not be a current list. Where's Ron Artest and Randy Moss??? :D

I'm looking forward to Ron turning it around here in Sacto. I know he is intense and plays his heart out on the court as long as he doesn't get in too much trouble I'm very happy to see him toughen us up.

Last edited:
the stuff about hewitt is funny, i dont follow tennis that much but maybe i should. I mean , how does it feel when even your country doesn't like you?