Kyle Korver does it again!

Kyle Korver hit the eventual game winner, this time a two, againist the Pacers.

The Pacers have been losing all over the place lately

i love how after Kyle hit the shot they started playing that "play that funky music white boy" song...i don't think it was coincidence...hehehe :D

the sixers now lead the atlantic division cuz the celts lost to Houston tonight already

Go Kyle!
Go Sixers!!

Wow...yet again, huh Kyle? ;) Good work.

Pacers...what's going on with them? They've been fallen by 2-3? games below .500 mark. Without Ron Artest, it's really hurting them.

Grant Hill miss. Hawks win. 80-79

Hedo: 18 mins, 2 points (1-8 FG, 0-2 3 pt) 0 rebs, 1 assists
Doug: 5 pts, 2 rebs, 1 assists, 2 steals

funsc said:
Magic lost,
Amazingly, they only had 9 assists. how come?
Magics shot 38% from the FG. Could be one reason why.

Plus, Doug with 1 assist? Strange seeing that stat line from Doug.

Kyle Korver is a better shooter than Peja Stojakovic, not a better player, just a better shooter. In five years, he will already be in the top 30 all time treys made.

bdouble013 said:
Korver a better shooter than Peja? Sorry, not buying it.
Korver = 44 games, 31 mpg, 126/308 threes, 41%, about 2.9 threes per game.
Stojakovic = 40 games, 39 mpg, 104/267 threes, 39%, 2.6 threes per game.

Keep in mind that this is only Korver's second season, and he is still improving. But I would much rather have Korver's three point stats than Peja's.

pecanac,

Keep in mind just how much attention opponent's defenses put on Pedja. For some reason I don't think it's quite the same with Korber.

^i hate how people say that about Kyle Korver, that he looks like Ashton Kutcher...but i really don't see an resemblence at all...MAYBE their hair is the same but thats about it...ive found that guys are the only ones who see the resemblence

and for the record Ashton Kutcher is a lot hotter

Korver gets left open constantly. Let him shoot a little more and when he starts getting the pressure that Peja does THEN we can talk about who is a better shooter.

BTW-Career FG%

Peja- .466 Korver- .392. I'll take Peja.

iheartBrad said:
^i hate how people say that about Kyle Korver, that he looks like Ashton Kutcher...but i really don't see an resemblence at all...MAYBE their hair is the same but thats about it...ive found that guys are the only ones who see the resemblence

You know, I watched the game last night and that was the first thing that came to my mind after he made that last shot. His face does have Ashton like resemblance.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
vj9999 said:
You know, I watched the game last night and that was the first thing that came to my mind after he made that last shot. His face does have Ashton like resemblance.
:eek:

Me, too. And I'm not a guy...

iheartBrad said:

It is the hair, and every red-blooded heterosexual male must also agree that Ashton is hotter. ;)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Gargamel said:
It is the hair, and every red-blooded heterosexual male must also agree that Ashton is hotter. ;)
As a red blooded heterosexual male I agree! Ashton's such a hottie that he gives me that funny little tickle down....

oh.

errr.....

nevermind! :eek: