Koz is Gone.....AGAIN!!!

Just announced this morning on The Rise Guys that The Jim Kozimor Show will be replaced on June 21 by The Don Geronimo Show. What the Heck! Oh well it is back to KNBR from 12-4.

I'm sorry but that daytime Koz show was not very good. I do love Koz though. He will still be around.

Welcome to Sacramento, Mr. Sorce.

Koz is a nice guy, but his program was just way too all over the place.

Don Geronimo? Are you kidding me?!:eek::mad:

Back to KNBR or a good book.

yeah koz's show was all over the place. i have to switch stations because he would start talking about all kinds of crap that isn't sports related. that one year he went to the wrestling match at arco to do his show was ridiculous. i can't believe he would do a show on fake sports and broadcast it.

yuck, i can't stand the don and mike show either. oh well, i have to wait til grant comes on at 4pm.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Just announced this morning on The Rise Guys that The Jim Kozimor Show will be replaced on June 21 by The Don Geronimo Show. What the Heck! Oh well it is back to KNBR from 12-4.
Honestly, Koz's new show wasn't that good. He's a nice guy but he seems almost too nice for radio.

K

king07

Don and Mike Show had great ratings in Sacramento so it makes sense..sucks for Koz though, this was probably his last sting in Sacramento.

For the record koz did not get fired. He is still employed by khtk. His show just got taken off the air and replaced by don geronimo because koz had poor ratings and the fact don was a ratings grabber in this market for 14 straight years when his national radio show the don and mike show was syndicated nationally.

Don and Mike Show had great ratings in Sacramento so it makes sense..sucks for Koz though, this was probably his last sting in Sacramento.
But now it's just Don.. they had a falling out, and before they took Don off the air his show was crap without Mike.. I don't expect it has got any better since then either.

But now it's just Don.. they had a falling out, and before they took Don off the air his show was crap without Mike.. I don't expect it has got any better since then either.
Err no. DON quit the Don and Mike show. Mike O'Meara tried to maintain by himself but flopped. He was axed completely after flopping. Don will dominate Sacramento. Just listen.

K

king07

Err no. DON quit the Don and Mike show. Mike O'Meara tried to maintain by himself but flopped. He was axed completely after flopping. Don will dominate Sacramento. Just listen.
People in Sacramento love Don, just go read the sacbee comments. I have never seen so many positive comments on there like that ever before. lol

People in Sacramento love Don, just go read the sacbee comments. I have never seen so many positive comments on there like that ever before. lol
Doesn't matter to me. I don't like him. Since I'm not usually listening to the radio at that time, I have no trouble avoiding him.

Sucks for Koz. His show was made as a fill in for Mike O'Meara show being dropped, and now he gets dropped for Don's new show. I think Don and Koz could work together well, but I think that wouldn't be viable until Don moves here.

The time Don n Mike got Grant to believe he was getting axed was one of the most entertaining moments in local radio.

CruzDude

Senior Member sharing a brew with bajaden
Isn't the Dan Patrick show delayed by like 6 hours or something? It's a decent show but that delay kinda bugs me.
Down here it is on 6-9 am so delayed 3 hr as it is 6-9 on east coast. Welcome Don, you got a slot all your own. Listen to KNBR? Arrgghh! Think not.