Kingsfans FB Page Looking for Pictures

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
When not trying to get BringBackKayte Christensen up and running, I am also currently sprucing up the KF facebook page. And one of the things I am doing is adding pics of our members. If anybody has them, specifically I am looking for Kings related pics of members or their families. Pics in Kings gear, or at the arena, or with a Kings player or personality, or at one of the rallies to keep the team, whatever. Double bonus points if its a pic that includes a Kingsfans sign or t-shirt somewhere. I would like to get a few dozen of them up on the page in an album I am titling We Are Kingsfans. So if anybody has any that fit the bill and want to post them here, I'll grab them and add them over to the growing fb collection at https://www.facebook.com/KingsFans .

thx, Brick

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I have a bunch from the HPL days I think. A few at games. Can I email them instead of posting here? Or if I have them in photobucket or something can I just point you there?
Oh, Photobucket. That's where some more of my pics are! Thanks for the memory jog, Ron. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Who is the kid? Is he ours?
I don't remember his name. I know he had to be part of Kingsfans.com because it was one of the HPL events that Gerri coordinated. He won the jersey in the free throw shooting contest.

I'll see if I can find out what his name was. It might even be buried in the threads. I'll do some searching.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I found the thread about the HPL event, but I didn't include his name - which means I didn't get it to begin with. I did remember, though, that Gerri literally gave the shirt off her back as a prize for the contest because by that time HPL had totally cut their budget. We'd always had pizza, sodas, etc. before but on that night we had to bring our own treats...

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
From Jan 3, 2009 House Party Live

DSC03376.jpg
Max and my son Andrew

DSC03391.jpg
Andrew, Max, myself (Ron), and Gerri (6th).

DSC03411.jpg
Andrew, Ron, Mike, and ??? watching the game

DSC03412.jpg
Andrew, Koz, and Max

DSC03413.jpg
Koz and Mason, who won the t-shirt that night at the free-throw shooting contest.

Warhawk

Staff member
From 9-13-11 city council meeting and press conference

IMG_2083.JPG
Warhawk, kennadog, and Capt. Factorial

IMG_2084.JPG
Same folks, from behind.

Warhawk

Staff member
Other stuff

Kings sleepover 3-31-2012 005.jpg
Andrew on center court at the Kings Scout sleepover March 31, 2012

FANS at 2012-03-16 Celtics game Box H.jpg
FANS (pre-Crown Downtown) in the box at the March 16, 2012 Celtics game where we whooped up on them.

IMG_5491.jpg

IMG_5495.jpg

IMG_5500.jpg

These are of Max (black jersey) and Andrew (white jersey) at the Crown Downtown private basketball party on the Kings floor on November 25, 2012

Warhawk

Staff member
IMG_5705.jpg
Warhawk, Mike, and kennadog with KJ at Jan 19, 2013 Kings viewing party

IMG_5995.jpg
Crown Downtown at the Monarchs announcement on March 14, 2013 at Hot Italian with Jerry Reynolds

IMG_6133.jpg
Warhawk playing the part of Ron Burkle at the Here We Stay game March 24, 2013

Warhawk

Staff member
I have a few of the HPL with Kayte in them but the better photos are fuzzy and the non-fuzzy photos are not so good. :p

You should check with George, he likely has a LOT of photos that would be good.

He had a set of photos from the Here We Stay game on 3/24/13 that I know had some good fan photos at the game.

Bricklayer

I have a few of the HPL with Kayte in them but the better photos are fuzzy and the non-fuzzy photos are not so good. :p

You should check with George, he likely has a LOT of photos that would be good.

He had a set of photos from the Here We Stay game on 3/24/13 that I know had some good fan photos at the game.
George?

Bricklayer

Hey guys. Tell me what you need and I'll scan the hard drives for them.

(and thanks for the compliments)
Hi George. Well basically I was going to build up a "We Are Kingsfans" photo album on facebook, largely composed of shots of KF members or their families, hopefully in Kings gear, or with some Kings sign behind them or something. Or shots in the arena. Posing with a player, whatever.

Along the way though I have been adding a handful of interesting shots of other sorts that have been posted around here. Shots of the Maloofs sign coming down. Of T-shirts, rallies, etc.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
:) He's one of mine! (not personally) Gerry asked me if I could find some more kids for the event, and I brought over several students and parents to HPL. He was one of my 4th graders, Brenton Loui.

BTW, I have photos from HPL, as well.
I thought I met you there. ;) So glad you could put a name to the face.

Bricklayer

I'm back on the media beat with the season just around the corner, a number of these are great and I'll be scooping them up unless there are any objections.