[Game] Kings @ Wizards - Monday, Dec. 21 - 4 PST, 7 EST

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Washington is a bi polar team and one of those teams that live and die by the jump shots. They play a fast paced and they do play very small with Gortat as their primary big. Contain John Wall as much as possible and you contain the Wizards and give yourself a great chance of winning....Wall goes off, Wizards win most likely.

Boogie usually gets really up to play well against his "brother" Wall.

Problem is, I don;t think he's physically capable currently of dominating offensively, so other players will have to step up to take up the offensive slack.

We'll see, but I still have zero confidence in this spastic, undependable, mentally weak team.

I have less confidence that I'll be able to control myself if I watch the Kings develop a >10 point lead, and then Karl will inexplicably shove his smallball 3-guard lineup of offensive players (Collison and McLemore) when he needs DEFENSE, not offense, and they'll pee away the lead again (like has happened on almost every occasion so far this season).

The Wiz will probably play a small lineup: Wall, Temple, Dudley, Oubre, and Gortat.
We cannot afford to help on defense nor give up open looks. I think Gortat's size will cause a few problems for Cuz. Gay will have a favorable matchup.

I wonder if Karl puts Ben on Wall.

Bored on my lunch so here is a mini "view from the other side":

Easy win.

Would be great to get an easy w and give Lowry som much needed rest. I'm having the impression he's tired and afraid we will decline

Ross is a rich man's Nik Stauskas and we know how much Vivek thought he rocks. Ross needs to put on a show for his future boss.

Yes. JV, Ross, NYK 1st for Cousins. Ger 'er done, Masai. Rondo/Ross/Gay/WCS/JV is not that bad of a rebuild. Plus NY pick and their own lottery pick in a deep draft. not a bad start at all

We're getting exposed... this is inexcusable.

Lowry is really annoying always chirping to the refs, if I was a ref I'd shaft him on calls just because of that...

Casspi for MVP

Rudy has always been a raptor killer. Even when he was with toronto...

Definetly gotta trade Patterson for somebody who can play.

Masai pls waive Patterson

ok.. down 7 after that half.. I can live with that.

Is Lowry incapable of taking any shot without complaining or gesturing to the refs immediately after. If he was on another team, I would really hate him.

**** OFF LOWRY

rofl now ejected

Rondo is just controlling the entire game

Patrick Franchise Patterson

Patterson and Ross are a combined 18 points and we're still losing.

lebron JAMES JOHNSON

My God JJ!!!

Demarcus is +28 when he is on the court were getting destoryed

Cousins would have ***** slapped him the first time Vince started joking around while being down by 20.

ugh lead back up to 9

NO! NOT THIS GUY!

Patterson is str8 trash

Game over.

I hope we start another win streak tonight, it would be a nice Christmas present.

On another note, Mcsluggo for years I have been trying to remember what book the picture in you avatar is from. If you or anyone could solve this for me I would appreciate it. Back to the kings.

I have not been able to catch many of the games recently but from what I can tell we played with a lot more focus on defense this last time out and that is music to my ears. Please keep this up!

Easy win.

Would be great to get an easy w and give Lowry som much needed rest. I'm having the impression he's tired and afraid we will decline

Ross is a rich man's Nik Stauskas and we know how much Vivek thought he rocks. Ross needs to put on a show for his future boss.

Yes. JV, Ross, NYK 1st for Cousins. Ger 'er done, Masai. Rondo/Ross/Gay/WCS/JV is not that bad of a rebuild. Plus NY pick and their own lottery pick in a deep draft. not a bad start at all

Lowry is really annoying always chirping to the refs, if I was a ref I'd shaft him on calls just because of that...

Casspi for MVP

Is Lowry incapable of taking any shot without complaining or gesturing to the refs immediately after. If he was on another team, I would really hate him.

**** OFF LOWRY

rofl now ejected

lebron JAMES JOHNSON

My God JJ!!!

Cousins would have ***** slapped him the first time Vince started joking around while being down by 20.

ugh lead back up to 9

NO! NOT THIS GUY!

Patterson is str8 trash

Game over.
That line is one of the things I love about DMC'S attitude. Glad other fan bases see it.

The Wizards defend the 3 ball very poorly! We can definitely push our advantage on that front if we keep up the good ball movement. Hopefully we come out with the same energy level as the Raptors game. The Wizards are not playing the best basketball right now and will probably be missing Bradley Beal and Otto Porter.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member

I guess everybody is out shopping for bargains around this time of year, huh?

Easy win.

Casspi for MVP

**** OFF LOWRY

rofl now ejected

lebron JAMES JOHNSON

My God JJ!!!

ugh lead back up to 9

NO! NOT THIS GUY!

Patterson is str8 trash

Game over.
These are possibly my favorite posts to read! We got to keep these going! Maybe only after games that we win.

This game will tell me what this team is made of! Great win last night, but I want to see what we do when we are tired... Do we say "hey we got one last night" or do we respond by winning another? Attitude has to change, might as well make the change now.

On another note, I sure like this 7pm start much more so than the 10:30 starts. It will make sleeping a decent amount of hours a possibility for once