[Game] Kings @ Warriors, 1/25/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you head West on David J Stern Walk/L St (towards 5th St), take a couple of left and right turns, you will eventually be able to get onto I-80 W. If you continue on I-80 W for about 83.1 miles, you will eventually find yourself approaching Exit 1C towards Ninth St/Civic Center. Take a couple of left and right turns once you exit, and you will then find yourself at 1 Warriors Way, San Francisco, CA 94158. You SHOULD be able to find some sort of a building at that address.

Hopefully, our beloved Beam Team also finds that building.
And enters that building.

And, proceeds to Light The Bean inside of that building. In front of a national TV audience, on TNT.

1706201112293.png

JUST.
MUTHA.
EFFING.
BEAN.
THAT.
ISH.

Oh, and also...

Just Win, Baby.

Last edited:
Both teams are mostly healthy, but Golden State is on a back-to-back, after defeating the Hawks at home last night. We are missing Vezenkov, the Warriors are missing Chris Paul, Mad-Eye Moody, and Gary Payton II. Oddly enough, among the starters, Saric only played 16 minutes and Looney 10. Expect the latter to be on the court a lot more against Sacramento.

It should be fun.

Last edited:
Most of the games on this road trip are pretty much a toss-up, so I am not even going to hazard a guess as to how the team will do. A win tonight would certainly get things started on the right foot.

Damion smothers Curry, plus a few random traps. The Kings have to watch out for traps on Fox and Monk, both. Steve Kerr is one crafty fellow.

Haha, maybe Brown was using the rope a dope tactic with Barnes all year. Freeze him out of the offense so people forget about him and then look for him every time down the floor off multiple options.

Status
Not open for further replies.