[Game] Kings vs. Warriors, 10/27/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that Draymond is out and they'll have to play Looney big minutes, this is definitely a key. My guess is that Looney stays on the floor whenever Domas does since TJD is their only other real option to guard Sabonis. If so, his ability to hit the outside jumper may be crucial.
And though i love the 3 that he shot, it's that mid range shot he and Keegan have been trying more that i hope they continue to take and make. It's much less predictable and will really make us virtually unstoppable in a way we see the Nuggets with Jokic.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Diggin those t-shirts. Also love what Brown is doing to motivate. As he should. Glad the team leaders approve.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Longshot prediction McGee leads the team in points tonight. Based on the off the Wall hypothesis that with no one of size guarding him while Domas is sitting, he drops 30 on his former team

I’m at Disneyland today (still here), repping my new white Fox jersey and Light the Beam socks. I’ve had roughly 15 different people say “light the beam” with a head nod or a fist bump so far today, No “go Kings” just “Light the Beam” I love that we have this…it’s a like a IYKYK thing between fans now.
I’ll be streaming on the phone…please beat down these smug a$$ punks…AND LIGHT. THE. BEAM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.