[Game] Kings vs Warriors 1/5 7PT/10ET

Hey, Willie in pick and roll? Ain't half bad. They deserved that turnover when attempting to enter the ball to him in the high post a few plays before.

Fox is taking some of my love for this season and some belief in our future. In my mind we are once again without a surefire franchise piece as of now. Don’t like the intensity issue at all
He is hurting, 20 years old, and this is the first season ( of two in the league) where he has been allowed to play in an offense suited for him.

A little early imo to lose heart regarding Fox.

Edit: he's 21

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I love when a second year player who’s pretty clearly banged up goes through a rough patch and he’s immediately disregarded as a potential franchise piece. Lol
One might be tempted to say that, considering that we're a team that wasn't favored to win over 26 games in the season but is instead likely to pass that mark in January, the majority of the fixated criticisms of individual players are overblown and missing the forest for the trees.

You had love and belief for this season? Fooled me
I had it for the future with Fox coming out looking like a possible top ten player. If he played well for that stretch, and should just be held to the expectations of becoming a good PG, ok. I don’t question him becoming that.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Fox recovered and bothered Curry on that last 3 too. If u really look at his last few possesions defensively vs Steph they've been near perfect.
this is almost a strong argument for playing Fox a little bit less in the first half so you've got a little more energy in the second half

So far he has 11pts 9rebs 4asts 1stl...

I swear he can never do right by Kings fans unless he posts up 15+rebs.
Nope. Not even close bro. I was a huge WCS fan (and still am) but refuse to gloss over his basic fundamental defense and rebounding and mental errors. Most of his point are off dunks set up by our guards (normal). But there OBVIOUS gaping holes in his game. So he gets a fluke rebounding night... while also missing at least three basic boxout assignments.