[Game] Kings vs San Antonio Spurs, 2/22/2024, 7:00p PST/10:00p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he's signed through 2027, with $74MM guaranteed, and he's playing starters' minutes, so somebody over there does.
I guess it depends on how quick the Spurs expect to turn it around. There was a lot of talk heading into the deadline about him being available for the right price.

https://spurswire.usatoday.com/2024...ldon-johnson-nba-trade-rumors-potential-buzz/

https://www.si.com/nba/spurs/trade-...rs-san-antonio-spurs-keldon-johnson-available

And just checked, heading into the deadline he's watched his minutes cut to 6th man territory.

Fox midrange was automatic in this game. Nice to see. It seems those shots have been well below average for him this season.

Kings need to find another gear at home though. Mostly defensively. They shouldn’t be just surviving against San Antonio in the home floor. In addition to the other let downs at home

It’s the same song as last season. Kings are too complacent defensively at home. They play much better defense on the road and i think they’re still a bad defensive team on the road. Just really bad at home.

The Warriors are handling the Lakers. It's crazy to think about it, but right now, it's probably very possible the Kings and Warriors meet in the play-in this year. SMH. You know the NBA is going to make it happen lol.

Because there’s not much positivity to post about.
I’ll say this nicely today, twitter is a good spot to vent and get likes from other fans who are upset with the team. This a moderated site that leans more positive or constructive. There is a reason why there are a ton of posters that have been on this forum for 15 plus years. As a forum member, it would great to see you add value to our community.

I’ll say this nicely today, twitter is a good spot to vent and get likes from other fans who are upset with the team. This a moderated site that leans more positive or constructive. There is a reason why there are a ton of posters that have been on this forum for 15 plus years. As a forum member, it would great to see you add value to our community.
So you only want posts to share the same views you have? You don’t want both sides of the coin? Don’t be so sensitive, if you don’t like posts just scroll past them.

I’ve been a fan of this team for as long as I can remember. I’ll point out the positives when I can but right now I’m angry because Monte did nothing to build off of the momentum we had last year. With a few smart moves we could have been a real contender this year.

I’m just angry.

Its not hard to see this team isn’t a true contender.

dude12

Hall of Famer
So you only want posts to share the same views you have? You don’t want both sides of the coin? Don’t be so sensitive, if you don’t like posts just scroll past them.

I’ve been a fan of this team for as long as I can remember. I’ll point out the positives when I can but right now I’m angry because Monte did nothing to build off of the momentum we had last year. With a few smart moves we could have been a real contender this year.

I’m just angry.

It’s not hard to see this team isn’t a true contender.
wut

Status
Not open for further replies.