[Game] Kings vs San Antonio Spurs, 2/22/2024, 7:00p PST/10:00p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sono
What is known so far he will most probably not play till late March , beginning of April
Pretty much his season is over , cause I do not expect Coach to give him playing time in season closing and playoffs[/QUOTE]

That is what we all thought about Alex Len, and then all of a sudden Coach Brown realized he could help right at the end of last season and against the Warriors.

Fox and Domas were great night. Both were locked in on defense. They were huge for us.

Kevin wasn’t good on defense but was a sniper from 3.

Monk was great off the bench. He was putting a lot effort in on the defensive end. Loved to see it.

I thought Keegan looked more assertive at times tonight. I actually thought he played good defense too. Vassell was scoring off of screens a lot of the time instead of iso. But he was hitting some really tough shots no matter who was on him. Guy was just in the zone tonight.

Thought Barnes looked a little off and I think Brown saw that too, but I liked how he took it to the rim a few times and was attempting to attack the paint.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Every game should be reffed like this game. No star calls. No endless amounts of trips to the line. Just refs letting players play basketball.

I wish the refs looked at other teams with the same disdain as they do the Kings and Spurs. The games would be a lot more entertaining.
well neither teams had an All-Star this season so it was easy for them to ref it

Status
Not open for further replies.