[Game] Kings vs. Pelicans - 4/11/2024 - 7:00PM PDT/10:00PM EDT (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we ask is for our beloved Kings to show us that they belong amongst the West's playoff teams. Is that too much to ask for? I think not...

Statement game tonight. I expect beams to be lit in the Sacramento sky like never before.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Note: Game's on TNT, so what better time to show people that we belong amongst the West's playoff teams than tonight, in front of a national television audience?

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Kiddo has volleyball but I should make it back for second half.
BU playing in the frozen four with BC on the other side of the bracket.
Kings in a virtual play-in game.

Going to be a fun night if I am alive tomorrow that would be nice.

Kiddo has volleyball but I should make it back for second half.
BU playing in the frozen four with BC on the other side of the bracket.
Kings in a virtual play-in game.

Going to be a fun night if I am alive tomorrow that would be nice.
You've already made it this far. You'll live to see 4/12/2024...:p:p:p

Do or die time for the Kings …
All season gone , many good thing , not less mistakes but we are on a point where we have a simple task - 3 home wins or early summer holiday …
All who are with purple hearts and less then 1000 miles away must be at Golden1 center , and all the player who are chosen had to fight with their hearts and bring us the Ws !!!
The team deserves it , the fans even more !
LETSSSSS GO KINGSSSSSS !!!!
It all About time to smash the Pelicans finally !

Kingster

Hall of Famer
On the bright side, Ingram is out and he's one of the very few NBA wings that has given Murray major problems. I'm curious about the Kings' mental outlook on this game. Are they going to come out guns ablazing or lay down and play dead?

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
The "Play-in" starts now. Anything less and they'll get ran over
I'd say at this point we should be playing like we're down 0-2 in a 7 game series.

People have talked about Coach Brown treating ever 5 games as mini blocks in a season. There's a few scenarios where we can lose 2 of the next 4 games and maybe win 2 to get in, but basically we can afford to lose 1 game between now and securing a playoff seed. If Brown likes to do the 5 game mini-seasons, he should shift that analogy to the above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.