[Game] Kings vs Nuggets 12/28/2022 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gobert trade was every bit the fleecing the media claimed the Sabonis-Haliburton trade was. Gobert was perpetually getting destroyed in the playoffs on the Jazz and was apparently such a buzzkill that it made his coach just give up coaching and the Wolves traded all their role-players and picks for him.
Yeah now that was a grade A fleecing we may never see again in terms of draft capital. What in the world was the point, anyhow? The best case scenario was still the 6th seed for them IMO.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Probably worse. At least Monte and Wilcox have chosen to work together. I'm sure Gupta wasn't thrilled they replaced him and demoted him
well unless you are a Kings conspiracy theorist who believes Wilcox is the shadow GM and Monte is on his way out (which makes no sense given they were hired as a team).

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Coaches are really going to have to figure out how to maximize our roster and rotations. KZ prob needs to be a part of it and I think Lyles too. Sharpening Davions offensive role. Gotta get it right
Kings score enough points on most nights where they don't need Davion to really focus on that aspect. Simply take open shots if they are there and play pesky defense and that should suffice I say.

Kings score enough points on most nights where they don't need Davion to really focus on that aspect. Simply take open shots if they are there and play pesky defense and that should suffice I say.
i agree he just never really seems to be in a groove on that end this year. It’s been somewhat of an odd spot for him.

Coaches are really going to have to figure out how to maximize our roster and rotations. KZ prob needs to be a part of it and I think Lyles too. Sharpening Davions offensive role. Gotta get it right
Def feels like there's some experimenting still going on. I think not having 2 more reliable wings to turn too just makes for real funky rotations on a nightly basis. And I'm not entirely sure why, but the coaching staff is fairly hesitant to move Huerter down to the 3 to let the other guards get more run together.

I still don't get why KZ isn't a staple on the bench. Maybe something in practice, but he makes defensive plays basically every time he's on the court. The offense remains very very bad, but again. If you put him with Monk, Sabonis, Barnes, Fox, does it really matter? Shouldn't elevating the defensive potential be a bigger priority?

Def feels like there's some experimenting still going on. I think not having 2 more reliable wings to turn too just makes for real funky rotations on a nightly basis. And I'm not entirely sure why, but the coaching staff is fairly hesitant to move Huerter down to the 3 to let the other guards get more run together.

I still don't get why KZ isn't a staple on the bench. Maybe something in practice, but he makes defensive plays basically every time he's on the court. The offense remains very very bad, but again. If you put him with Monk, Sabonis, Barnes, Fox, does it really matter? Shouldn't elevating the defensive potential be a bigger priority?
In all honesty, I think KZ has some real BBIQ issues, that we saw on display in the 1st half. If I had to guess a reason, that's probably why.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Just got back from the game
Sat 5 rows from the baseline….incredible
Refs suck but they did swallow the whistle at the end there, so thank you
Jokic is a load…..damn near unguardable but man his defense sucks
Fox critics, the guy is pretty damn good
KZ and Lyles were good tonight.
Welcome back Monk…..amazing burst
Jordi did a heck of a job
TV does not do justice to how loud the arena was……LOUD

Ya let me just go ahead and delete every bad thing I said about Fox in the last 24hrs.

Jokes aside, him and Monk stepped up big time after yesterday’s game. One thing you can’t take away from this group is their inability to go down without a fight. So much more enjoyable than the Watson years where we folded

Status
Not open for further replies.