[Game] Kings vs. Mavericks, Friday 3/29 7:00PM PT/10:00PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
That sucks. Turnovers killed them. Fox had his chances but didn't make 'em. The Monk loss was huge. Could be a very short post season if they don't get him back soon,.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Fox blew it on that pass too. He knew it was coming to him he just took his eye off the ball.
Uhh, he was running the exact opposite direction HB threw the ball to. I’m sure he knew it was coming to him but I’m not sure he was anticipating HB randomly throwing the ball where he was five seconds earlier

Barnes will catch the blame but why is Fox not grabbing that ball with authority? He's floating away from it and miscommunication ensued. This is one of those games where Fox is pretty much the only one that can take this team to victory. Especially without Monk. I didn't like the way Fox finished this one off even if he basically had to gung ho the whole game.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
The mavs have a cupcake schedule but we'll see what happens. I think we do get if healthy but now it's super tough
They have the Rockets twice and a cornered animal Warriors team twice (who knows what Draymond will do) along with OKC, It’s not quite a cakewalk

Well our season is cooked. 7th seed is your ceiling, and this team will lose in the play-in. They handle pressure horribly.

The vets and coach lost us this one. Fox, Sabonis, Barnes and Brown had awful fourth quarters.

Fox in the last 2 minutes there were 2-3 offenses that he was sitting in the corner. Luka and Kyrie won this for Mavs, our non all stars were bad in crunch time.
Barnes had a nice 1st half (with 14 attempts) then goes missing in the second, wasted 2 attacks in crunch time and then missed the 3 pointer, made the mistake at the end afterwards.
Dallas will finish at least 6th if they are healthy down the line, we will fight the Suns for the 7th if Lakers don't go crazy. It seems impossible to get the 6th. The tierbreaker now is the point differential h2h?

We've been winning the games we need to win when things get ugly but that ran out tonight. Extra frustrating because it looked like we were gonna get it most the night too.

Barnes will catch the blame but why is Fox not grabbing that ball with authority? He's floating away from it and miscommunication ensued. This is one of those games where Fox is pretty much the only one that can take this team to victory. Especially without Monk. I didn't like the way Fox finished this one off even if he basically had to gung ho the whole game.
Kings played the second half completely differently than the first. It wasn't all Mavs' adjustments and the refs. Then, of course, ya gotta take care of the ball and hit open shots.

All those bad losses we have had finally caught up with this team. We are going to play in and we will have to beat either KD, Lebron or Curry to be in the playoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.