[Game] Kings vs. Knicks - Sat. 3/16 7:00PM PST/10:00PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't he the solution? They have 4 other starters who are scorers and Keon is a capable shooter. At some point, if you want to be a good defensive team, you have to value it more with at least a couple players who are on the floor a lot
Yep. Being a good defensive team starts with playing good defensive players. Davion and Keon(and Len actually taking the job finally from Javale) are showing exactly that with us all of a sudden seeing a real spike in our defensive production with them getting more minutes

Yep. Being a good defensive team starts with playing good defensive players. Davion and Keon(and Len actually taking the job finally from Javale) are showing exactly that with us all of a sudden seeing a real spike in our defensive production with them getting more minutes
I'm of the opinion that Keon will be the solution at the 2. Now, if they can find an upgrade to take Barnes spot in the offseason, they will be on their way to a contender.

I think the issue is that some are still looking at Keon Ellis through through the lens that he was undrafted and developed in the G-league...and sort of assuming that he's not a solution. Instead of just looking at what he's currently doing with a more open mind.

I won't be surprised if we see a similar rise to the rotation from Colby Jones in the next season or two

I'm of the opinion that Keon will be the solution at the 2. Now, if they can find an upgrade to take Barnes spot in the offseason, they will be on their way to a contender.

I think the issue is that some are still looking at Keon Ellis through through the lens that he was undrafted and developed in the G-league...and sort of assuming that he's not a solution. Instead of just looking at what he's currently doing with a more open mind.

I won't be surprised if we see a similar rise to the rotation from Colby Jones in the next season or two
Still obviously need to see a larger sample, but I think the most important aspect is he's the right archetype of player we want at the 2 next to our stars. Like if Keon hits his best possible outcome as a player, he's an All-NBA defender that can be a passable on offense and act as a secondary ball-handler. That's damn near exactly who you want next to Fox/Domas/Keegan

That was one of my favorite games of the last few years. Game was close wire to wire. Defensive effort by both teams was 10/10. It really just came down to which star player was going to impose their will and Brunson came out on top.

Hopefully the NBA notices that teams don't need to score 130 points in order for the game to be exciting. I'll take a low scoring close game any day over a high scoring game where there's a decent chance of one of the teams getting blown out by 20-30pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.