[Game] Kings vs. Chicago Bulls, 3/4/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day has come...

When we must run with the Bulls.

Hopefully lighting them Beans in the process...

1709577784766.png

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The_Jamal

Hall of Famer
Did anyone have us sitting in the 6th seed after that grueling stretch of games? I know I didn’t. Now’s the time to lock in.
15 of the next 24 at home with honestly just a few games left vs premium teams:

Knicks x2
Bucks
Clippers
Celtics
Thunder
Suns
Pelicans

This is where we make our push after a downright frankly stupid first 50 games with our schedule and travel.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Did anyone have us sitting in the 6th seed after that grueling stretch of games? I know I didn’t. Now’s the time to lock in.
Yeah. I'd say every game is must win at this point. I don't want to miss the playoffs because we get stuck matched up against LA or GS in the play-in with the ******* refs and ******* Silver on their side.

I gotta do my vocal warm ups and pre-game apologies to my neighbors for all the shouting at the TV I'll be doing in this final stretch of the regular season!

For all the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth about this team, we have the exact same record this year as we did last year at this point. Last years 2 OT win over the Clippers put us at 34-25 and this year an OT win over the Twolves has us sitting at 34-25. We followed up that Clippers win going 9-2 over the next 11 games. Can this team do something similar? One game at a time, let’s start with the Bulls tonight. Light it.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
I actually think we're better set up for the playoffs this year than we were last year. Our performances against the other Western Conference playoff teams have been consistently strong (with a few -- well okay really only one exception and three of those New Orleans losses are ancient history by this point). We also have a better idea of where we're strong and what needs fixing than we did last year and somehow being middle of the pack in both offense and defense feels more repeatable than entering a post-season series with the #1 offense and #30 defense (or close to it).

Status
Not open for further replies.