[Game] Kings vs Cavaliers, 1/10/2022 7pm PT/10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Alright you shook the dreaded third quarter ghost off your shoulders for the night at least, now it's time to bring it home boys!

We KNOW the Kings aren't very good. We KNOW a win, if it happens, means little in itself. We KNOW they may well follow this game w/another clunker. Or five.

But, maaaan, for those of us who insist on watching, it sure is nice to see them play hard, amirite? Nice to see Queta showing out a little bit. Nice to see Len throwing his weight around some. Nice to see HB show a pulse and not just stand in the damn corner all game (even as the misses some shots you wanna see him hit).

Most of us just don't ask for *that* much.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
One of the differences tonight is that we're throwing the ball inside and scoring in the paint and as a result guys are starting to actually get some open jumpers for a change.

Allen and Mobley are going to be a crazy defensive combo when the Cavs give up this 2 PF frontline crap.
Cavs are an impact wing away from having a championship caliber core. Mobley-Allen-Garland is already so so good. I actually wouldn't mind them signing Rubio long-term either and putting him at the 2. His defense would hold up and he complimented the bigs and Garlands shooting so nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.