[Game] Kings vs. Bucks 3/13/2023 7p PST/10p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid half. We’ve cooled off from 3 but defense has been decent. It’s inevitable that Middleton gets going so have to counter that
Yeah... our shooting strokes come and go, but it is so encouraging that we've turnt 'em freakin' jets on early on D, keeping consistent pressure on Jrue and Middleton especially, who both currently at half time have 5 points each.

Very physical game so far by both teams. It's amazing how drastically different games are called and how inconsistent the refs are. This game is a little like the Suns game with the exception that the refs couldn't stop from blowing the whistle in that one for the Kings.

Good half. Hopefully HB or Keegan get going though. Shaky quarter for them offensively. Kings are playing well defensively and have mostly had a good game plan.

I expect more Jrue in the second half so I hope Kings are ready.

also, only one offensive rebound for Milwaukee in the first half. I love to see that
The great thing about the Kings is with this amount of shooting it's very rare for them all to be off. When Barnes isn't hitting, Keegan is. When Keegan is off, Huerter is doing his thing. When they're all off Lyles is on. And so on. The 3's did cool off and as we know, at some point it's likely to come down to mid range for the Kings but you can't let the Kings shoot like this and not pay most of the time.

Bucks use a lot of brute force and some skills, Kings use a lot skills and some solid force.
28 more minutes to play. Maybe Bucks will get tired a bit from the pace Kings try to keep? Let's hope.

The great thing about the Kings is with this amount of shooting it's very rare for them all to be off. When Barnes isn't hitting, Keegan is. When Keegan is off, Huerter is doing his thing. When they're all off Lyles is on. And so on. The 3's did cool off and as we know, at some point it's likely to come down to mid range for the Kings but you can't let the Kings shoot like this and not pay most of the time.
W/luck we won't see a ton of regression if the Kings keep moving the ball and the Bucks don't counter. A LOT of the Kings' 3's are open looks.

The main difference for this year's Kings, to quote Monty Williams, is that we have a serious chip on our shoulders and want to prove something. As long as we can be focused as a unit, no one would want to play us in the Playoffs.

gunks

Hall of Famer
I mean, the refs also seem to be officiating our entire team like a rookie.
Fixed!!

But for real, I think we all just got spoiled with how good Keegan has been. Rookie walls happen, and we have a coaching staff that will turn every bad game into a learning opportunity so I'm not tripping.

Status
Not open for further replies.