[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 2/4/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I flat out quit on trying to figure this team out. There's nothing that can really explain beating the best team in the game and following 2 losses to a couple of the worst teams in the league.

Freaking sweet win. Will teach the Sacramento Band-wagoners a little something hopefully!
they actually have those? I don't see people out there hopping on a bipolar bandwagon.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Willie has looked like an NBA level PF forward in the mold of a young Kevin Garnett. His defense has certainly looked much better playing as a C, but I want to see him play as a PF more as well..
whoa! ease up there mate. I know your emotional high is at a sky rocket level but you will set yourself up for failure if that's what you see.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
It doesn't matter now, but HOW THE HELL wasnt that 2 FT's from technicals on Kerr? He was straight up screaming "F*** YOU!" while charging at a ref being restrained.

I flat out quit on trying to figure this team out. There's nothing that can really explain beating the best team in the game and following 2 losses to a couple of the worst teams in the league.

Freaking sweet win. Will teach the Sacramento Band-wagoners a little something hopefully!
Kings bandwagon? That's hilarious!!! A bandwagon for a team that hasn't been to the playoffs in over a decade???

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It doesn't matter now, but HOW THE HELL wasnt that 2 FT's from technicals on Kerr? He was straight up screaming "F*** YOU!" while charging at a ref being restrained.
That's why. He got ejected on the first technical because of the language. At least that's what the refs said to Kayte.

From page 1 of this thread:
A Back-to-Back game, vs the league's leaders
with 3-4 major cogs missing in our roster...
...That's a sure W in #Kangz world :confused:;):)
And here's my prediction post from the prediction game thread:
I have the strangest of feelings...
Why? Because we #Kangz....

Kings......... 119 109
Warriors... 117 107
(Edited to a lower score) [10:15 am]

#YesWeKangz (Boogie the Builder)

Hate Love to say I told you so.... :D

Last edited:
Good win. I think it's time to air out a few frustrations though. Don't worry, it's not against anything on our team.

Number one, those bandwagony half-and-half shirts or whatever the hell they are can go die in a fire.

Number two, I hate Warriors fans in general, but I really got annoyed when they started beating their chests in righteous indignation after the Kerr ejection. They got louder after that and I hated it. Yes, yes, we know you guys don't know basketball and are used to favorable treatment.

Number three, and most importantly, if I hear Grant and Jerry mention Klay Thompson's 37 point quarter one more time, I'm going to kick a puppy. Like clockwork, every single time we play the Warriors it gets brought up. Or hell, not even that, whenever someone has a memorable scoring outburst it gets brought up.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Good win. I think it's time to air out a few frustrations though. Don't worry, it's not against anything on our team.

Number one, those bandwagony half-and-half shirts or whatever the hell they are can go die in a fire.

Number two, I hate Warriors fans in general, but I really got annoyed when they started beating their chests in righteous indignation after the Kerr ejection. They got louder after that and I hated it. Yes, yes, we know you guys don't know basketball and are used to favorable treatment.

Number three, and most importantly, if I hear Grant and Jerry mention Klay Thompson's 37 point quarter one more time, I'm going to kick a puppy. Like clockwork, every single time we play the Warriors it gets brought up. Or hell, not even that, whenever someone has a memorable scoring outburst it gets brought up.
Please don't kick a puppy. Go slap a Warriors fan. I'll spring for your bail. (Well, probably not but you know...)

Status
Not open for further replies.