[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 1/8/17 - 6PT/9ET

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VF21

VF21 #TheFutureIsSkal Staff Member Contributor

All my beautiful snow has turned to rain and yucky mud...LOTS of rain and even more yucky mud. Today we got nearly 3 inches of rain in about 12 hours, with much more expected in the next couple of days. What does this have to do with the game thread? Simple... All the rain we're getting up here is going to end up down there. I'm just glad Golden 1 Center isn't located in the middle of a flood plain.

Now, there's every reason for the Kings to lose this game against the Warriors. And since there is every reason for them to lose, it's almost a certainty the Kings will win. It's been that kind of a year.

Remember to vote DeMarcus Cousins #NBAVote.

#GoKings

#LoyaltyIsLove

#KeepYourPowderDry

#WhatsACubit?
  2. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Man... The Warriors are going to be playing pissed after their loss to Memphis.

Call up and activate PapaG and Skal, because this ones very possibly a 30 point game at half-time.
  3. Mr. S£im Citrus

Mr. S£im Citrus That's right, I said it! Staff Member Contributor

DeMarcus Cousins must make an example of Zaza Pachulia, and make his countrymen and internet ****bois alike rue the day they even contemplated voting him for All-Star.

[​IMG]

THIS, I COMMAND!
  4. kingsboi

kingsboi Well-Known Member

It would be ideal if Cousins would punish them inside seeing as there will be times in the game where he is guarded by Durant and Green...that said, it's too bad the NBA doesn't have a "Friendly Quit" option here. Career high for McGee?
  5. Lopes

Lopes New Member

We are gonna need atleast 2 others step up if we r gonna win tomorrow and hope klay doesn't want to best his career high again.
  6. I will call it a moral victory if we're able to keep the final score within 50...
    New Era and gunks like this.
  7. steelevt

steelevt Well-Known Member

Over under on 3 pointers made?
  8. Sac.1989

Sac.1989 Well-Known Member

This is the game, the primer for the postseason. The way I see if we have these upcoming warrior games to work out how to attack these playoffs and I want the dubs.

We can get em. We need to believe.
    HndsmCelt, King Baller and pshn80 like this.
  9. mac

mac Well-Known Member

You have my respect for being a true homer.
    kingjatt, Sac.1989 and Kingsroots like this.
  10. Suicide King

Suicide King Active Member

that's the spirit
  11. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

What's the record?

That.
  12. Kingster

Kingster Well-Known Member

Golden 1 is in the middle of a flood plain. No worries though as long as the levies hold.
    pshn80 likes this.
  13. jcwkings

jcwkings Well-Known Member

This reminds me of Jon Snow in the battle of the bastards, except that Sansa and her backup will be nowhere in sight.
  14. Sac.1989

Sac.1989 Well-Known Member

We've typically been in these games. Yes the warriors have added more talent and we haven't done much but I am looking forward to this.
  15. IfAt1st

IfAt1st Well-Known Member

If the best this squad can accomplish is 8th seed, and a playoff matchup with these same Warriors...... then giving away this opportunity to try out what works and what doesn't against them would be really dumb.
  16. KingsFan80

KingsFan80 Active Member

Kinda off topic a tad but how are the roads in Sac today? I am thinking about driving up for the game from Modesto. Is there flooding in Sac?
  17. Mr. S£im Citrus

Hey, even elite teams lose games to the occasional bottom feeder; we might as well be one of them! #GlassHalfFull
  18. Larry89

Larry89 Disgruntled Kings Fan

rip point differential
    SLAB likes this.
  19. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Keeping this one under 25 is a moral victory. :p
  20. mac

mac Well-Known Member

An important win for us if we want to keep home court in the moral victory playoffs
    SLAB and Capt. Factorial like this.
  21. Capt. Factorial

Capt. Factorial Cantry Member Staff Member Contributor

With the way the Packers/Giants game went, I'd wager Grant is going to be salty today.
    SLAB, VF21, Bosnian Diehard and 2 others like this.
  22. Mr. S£im Citrus

As opposed to?
  23. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

We're in for a long night the second Boogie even looks at a referee wrong.

Then he'll completely contradict himself by stating he loves the passion that Draymond Green plays with at some point later in the game.
    kingjatt and dude12 like this.
  24. dude12

dude12 Well-Known Member

Yes.....this will be a litmus test for Grant in regards to Draymond and his antics.
    SLAB likes this.
  25. dude12

dude12 Well-Known Member

I'd like to see Boogie lay waste to Zsa Zsa but I bet that GS will line up Javale and Green against him
  26. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Draymond kicks DMC.

It's DMC's fault.
    SacTownKid likes this.
  27. HndsmCelt

HndsmCelt Well-Known Member

I love you man!
    Sac.1989 likes this.
  28. steelevt

steelevt Well-Known Member

Dmc/tolliver/gay/temple/collison. I like this starting lineup. I hope coach doesn't base if he should keep this lineup or not by how we do vs best team in the NBA
  29. SLAB

SLAB Well-Known Member

Lol

No matter what happens the rest of the game, at least we have that! :p
    dude12 likes this.
  30. Sluggah

Sluggah Well-Known Member

Lulz @ that timeout.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.