[Game] Kings v. Trailblazers - 12/20/16 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

gunks

Hall of Famer
we literally dont even HAVE a shooting guard or solid PF. unbelievable
We haven't had a starting caliber SG since Martin, and we haven't had a good PF since Webber.

JT rebounded, played defense, and meshed well with Cuz, I wonder what he's up to?

Yes.... its come to this.... pining for the days of good ole solid 10/7 JT.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
and we have not
we literally dont even HAVE a shooting guard or solid PF. unbelievable
for 4 years since we dumped Reke at the one spot. Haven't had a PF in about 12, since we dumped Webb.

Amazingly we continue to start virtually the same lineup we had wo years ago during Malone's final stand, except with Koufos in for JT, which is a wash.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Oh duh, how could I forget about Tyreke?

He woulda been a keeper if he could have stayed healthy/PDA wasn't an idiot.

Such musings are double moot, I suppose.

Kings are "anti-defense". Why is it that we have a defensive coach, but same old crap? Maybe our players are just crapty on top of a crapty defensive scheme.

How embarrassing....

At the half, the GSW-Jazz game is combined for 88pts. Portland has 72pts alone at the half.

Bricklayer

The pathetic part is that grow me up to average NBA size and I could completely shut that crap from Plumlee down. I lived to put bodies on people. But our guys are just pathetic. If I ever encounter one of them on the street I'm going to kick sand in their face and take their per diem money just on principle.

Dear wusses,

I will be conducting shoulder chuck and hip check lessons on the playground after the game. Everybody not named Cousins must attend.

Kings are "anti-defense". Why is it that we have a defensive coach, but same old poopoo? Maybe our players are just poopooty on top of a poopooty defensive scheme.

How embarrassing....

At the half, the GSW-Jazz game is combined for 88pts. Portland has 72pts alone at the half.
Poopty effort, teams tetering towards quitting.

The offensive rebounding is largely do the gaps on the floor that the Kings pick and roll defense creates. Once you allow penetration players come into the paint to help and they leave man to man position. The Blazers are either blowing by the Kings in pick and roll, or putting Koufos in every one they can which gives up a money mid-range shot. I've been waiting for a change up from Joerger all year and the comments they played before the game from him killed just about all hope I have for that. He's concentrating on shutting down the paint and is willing to let him them have outside shots. Well, right now they are getting either any time they want it.

The pathetic part is that grow me up to average NBA size and I could completely shut that crap from Plumlee down. I lived to put bodies on people. But our guys are just pathetic. If I ever encounter one of them on the street I'm going to kick sand in their face and take their per diem money just on principle.

Dear wusses,

I will be conducting shoulder chuck and hip check lessons on the playground after the game. Everybody not named Cousins must attend.
When are you going to be ready to join the "Blow it up" crowd? I think you're getting closer....

I'd rather listen to Doug Christie than bore and Kings apologist Jerry Reynolds. Only 72 points allowed....Dave Joerger working his magic. Any coach who starts D-Leaguer, NYPD-wanted and 29% three point shooter Matt Barnes should be immediately called into question. Free Malachi.

Bricklayer

I'd rather listen to Doug Christie than bore and Kings apologist Jerry Reynolds. Only 72 points allowed....Dave Joerger working his magic. Any coach who starts D-Leaguer, NYPD-wanted and 29% three point shooter Matt Barnes should be immediately called into question. Free Malachi.
You Branes line is asinine.

As if we have any better options to boot with Gay and Omri both gone.