[Game] Kings v. Suns - 3/25/16 - 7 PT, 10 ET

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Aaron Bruski ‏@aaronbruski 2m2 minutes ago
George Karl on Willie Cauley-Stein: “He was good, but I think a lot of his good was we made plays for him.”

Are you effing kidding me? "We made plays for him"? No, George. The guys in the jerseys worked with him. I'm pretty effing sure YOU had nothing to do with it.
Hard to imagine why the whole team tuned this guy out by mid-season. :rolleyes:

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Uhh, isn't there something we can do to actually prove that George Karl is too incompetent to coach at this point?
I don't think on this issue they could. He was asked something about how it felt to win at home after 7 straight home losses. He thought about it for awhile and thought it was 6. I doubt if that indicates much. I will bet though that there have been discussions about how much he needs to delegate tasks to his assistants. The major hole in this approach is that we should have known his physical limitations when we hired him. I think it might make us appear a bit foolish. Perhaps we WERE foolish.

I wonder how much fuss there is among the owners now. They have all seen the team fall apart. It isn't difficult to attribute much of this to Karl. It is too bad so many people including the media have been so quick to attribute our present state of affairs to one basketball player. It might make an attempt to blame Karl more difficult.

I'd fire him now.

I wonder if WCS will hold this horrible season against the organization? It sure seems like Karl has a vendetta against willie. I hope the FO has willies back, at least behind the scenes.