[Game] Kings v. Sixers - Thursday, Nov. 9 - 7 PT

Discussion in 'Kings Rap' started by VF21, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Suicide King

Suicide King Well-Known Member

our Kings should feel very good about this hard fought win at home
  2. gunks

gunks Well-Known Member

Too busy eating crow. ..
    White_Chocolate and VF21 like this.
  3. kingdivac

kingdivac Well-Known Member

HIGHLY needed - indeed - pull them away from the early abyss of complacency.
  4. VF21

VF21 #KingsFansForever Staff Member Contributor

Yum. :)
  5. Kingz19

Kingz19 Well-Known Member

I prefer Troll Embiid myself
  6. VF21

More kudos to Fox. I didn't realize he was the one who kept Simmons from making a shot on their last possession. Damn... :)
  7. Suicide King

Fox the Process
  8. Kingz19

Kingz19 Well-Known Member

I think Temple guarded Simmons. Fox closed out on Redick.
  9. Starting Five

Starting Five Member

10. Kingsfan23

Kingsfan23 Well-Known Member

I got respect for Vince, but aside from his play, Mali is whose minutes he has at this point..
  11. sactowndog

sactowndog Member

29 assists is a great number. That’s how you win. 21 in the first half was unbelievable.
  12. VF21

They showed the replay. You're right. Temple was on Simmons, who kicked over to Reddick who was smothered by Fox.

:)
  13. King Baller

King Baller Well-Known Member

Superstar!
  14. origkds

origkds What- Me Worry? Contributor

I like it when I'm in complete control of the conversation. WHAT A GAME!
    CVKingsfan, King Baller and VF21 like this.
  15. VF21

16. Suicide King

He's a suiter

edit: Kosta has to get big credit as well. His defense on Embiid as well as overall was great. Like I said earlier, that elbow from RW to Kostas' face seemed to light a fire. He didn't play another minute after that blow until tonight, and he showed some fire
    VF21, CVKingsfan, slashing4 and 3 others like this.
  17. Tetsujin

Tetsujin The Game Thread Dude

To be fair, Kosta looks better shutting down elite big men than he does having to try to find his way against a variety of small balling teams.
    VF21 and Suicide King like this.
  18. Larry89

Larry89 Disgruntled Kings Fan

Justin Jackson looked like a completely different player tonight
    VF21, CVKingsfan, King Baller and 3 others like this.
  19. Suicide King

I think the biggest difference tonight was his shots were finally falling
    King Baller likes this.
  20. Russell Pimphustler

Russell Pimphustler Active Member

Yep, which built his confidence and he started hitting some tough shots too.
    VF21, King Baller and Suicide King like this.
  21. NewArena

NewArena Well-Known Member

And let us NOT forget the clutch 3 point play that put us in position to win in the first place. Love this kid
    VF21 and King Baller like this.
  22. Vladizzle

Vladizzle Well-Known Member

He could/should play some power forward minutes. Zbo going more center would make this work.
  23. Tetsujin

LOL. Buddy Hield was legitimately Donte-Greene-Watching-Reke's-Buzzer-Beater level excited at the end of the game
  24. eMBarkat10n

eMBarkat10n Member

I was surprised to see how well Philadelphia played us all night. I, too, was surprised to find out that they are hovering at a respectable 6-5 record in a very weak Eastern Conference in which, if they can keep it up, they can become a top 4 or 5 seed in the playoffs.

The game, for the most part, was extremely fun to watch. If you eliminate all of the times we went to the line, and missed, then the game would have been slightly more than extremely fun to watch....

If the kids continue to show us what they have been showing us for most of the season so far, the kids will soon become adults (or..........are they already adults????????)

The Kings have themselves their own version of "The Process".

Trust the Process.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  25. 206Fan

206Fan Well-Known Member

I don't like the Kings going small because our rebounding automatically becomes bad. Our guards don't have rebounding instincts. When we play small-ball, Koufos does a good job boxing his man out...but no one else bothers to, which leads to uncontested offensive rebounds. I think this is why some people think Koufos is a bad player. They associate him with being the culprit in allowing offensive rebounds because he's the only player in position to actually have a shot at it. Hield is our only good guard rebounder.

Mason-Hield-Richardson-Jackson-Sampson could be interesting.
  26. Tetsujin

Dude, everyone's been saying the Sixers are good this year. I'm not sure what narrative you're referring to (aside from maybe the Fultz shoulder debacle).
  27. bajaden

bajaden Well-Known Member

I recommend a little dash of tabasco to help it go down....:rolleyes:
  28. eMBarkat10n

eMBarkat10n Member

Clearly, I don't pay enough attention to the Eastern Conference. I thought they were struggling out of the gate this year. I stand corrected. :D
  29. bajaden

bajaden Well-Known Member

If I recall correctly, his shots were falling in Tuesday's game as well. Now if we can get Bog's going, which I know will happen, this could be a lot of fun the rest of the way..o_O
  30. eMBarkat10n

eMBarkat10n Member

There, I fixed it for ya :)