[Game] Kings v. Pelicans - Sunday, Dec. 23 - 3PT/6ET

gunks

Hall of Famer
came back and won being 19 down two games in a row... incredible.
It's a rope-a-dope.

Joerger tires the other team out with pace, keeps the starters rested, and then all of a sudden Kings put the screws to em in the 4th with defense and energy.

Dunno if it's entirely by design, I'm sure coach would love to hold a lead throughout an entire game, but I dig it.

Dude, are you watching or just waiting for a chance to post negative comments? A TEAM EFFORT has led the Kings to the brink of a win against a strong opponent. Accept it for what it is.
Jackson can go away. I agree with you about this game. its been an amazing team effort. our back court is a young super team on their own. Bagley has been awesome. Giles by all accounts has turned a corner and starting to show some growth. WCS while still being so ridiculously frustrating with his defensive everything has showed obvious growth.

Jackson is not an NBA starter or even a role player. at best he's a 14 or 15th man. Kosta should be done here as well. We need a legit SF

so just to summarize what I dislike

1) no SF
2 )jackson
3) Kosta
4) WCS having now 17 blocks on the year and virtually never trying to block or alter shots. as we saw in the 4th quarter he can do it if he wants. Fox has 20 blocks btw.
5) our team effort in the 1st quarters all of a sudden

anyway that's. otherwise theres a ton to be excited about

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jackson can go away. I agree with you about this game. its been an amazing team effort. our back court is a young super team on their own. Bagley has been awesome. Giles by all accounts has turned a corner and starting to show some growth. WCS while still being so ridiculously frustrating with his defensive everything has showed obvious growth.

Jackson is not an NBA starter or even a role player. at best he's a 14 or 15th man. Kosta should be done here as well. We need a legit SF

so just to summarize what I dislike

1) no SF
2 )jackson
3) Kosta
4) WCS having now 17 blocks on the year and virtually never trying to block or alter shots. as we saw in the 4th quarter he can do it if he wants. Fox has 20 blocks btw.
5) our team effort in the 1st quarters all of a sudden

anyway that's. otherwise theres a ton to be excited about
Fair enough. Sorry if I jumped on you. :p

He's had a good game. Perfect? Nope. But he's been matched against Anthony Freaking Davis.

120-114 KINGS

18.8 left
this effort on him leaves me with more questions. he can be so damn good. he just elects to not try 85% of the time? If only he had Bagleys motor WCS would be one of the best bigs in the league. and a all-defense shoe in

his play was absolutely amazing at the end. it reminded me of when he flipped that same switch against Embiid last year. just dominated him in the 4th quarter for a big win.

dude12

Hall of Famer
That step back 3 with no time on the clock was HUGE. Sad to see people hating in Jacksin. He did a decent job on Randle for a bit. He wasnt bad at all. Grabbed some timely boards.
He changed the pace on Randle with his quickness until Randle finally posted him up and then Joerger brought back Bjelica to finish it out. JJ did as good a job as any guy we have guarding Randle. Randle is a load.

Said it about Memphis and holds doubly true for New Orleans...this is the type of loss that could make them reevaluate their long term plans. They just played a great game and still got a huge lead walked down by a younger team who is prime competition for a playoff spot. This could have very easily been the coup de grace to AD’s tenure with the Pelicans...all due respect to New Orleans. Love the city, but these things happen, and AD has been pretty clear over the past week or so.