Someone is just about to post
the 1,000th prediction!
(In the next few mins/hours)

:eek:

Is the millenium-prediction gonna be
a debut-prediction by a first-timer??

It's up to you, prediction rookies... :D
You can snatch that milestone from
the jaws of those seasoned veterans... ;)

@carmichaeldave, @Mr. S£im Citrus, @Warhawk, @6th, @9x1x6, @AL/kfan, @Albatros, @allrightthen, @Amit149, @andjel, @Arkitect, @arusinov, @BamBam52, @Bibby10AZ, @Big Cuz 15, @biltalent, @BLNINJA #81, @Boogie_Fever, @Bruiser62906, @bsegers, @Castasic, @Chicken Chaser, @Chubbs, @Crabwalk, @CuzistanKing, @Darr_Vader, @datamanwes, @DC222, @Deb M @deki, @DesertFox, @Dime Dropper, @Double-K, @dude12, @east_sac, @EJF, @Elise10, @ElRey, @Entity, @ESP47, @fansinceday1 @Fannie Dwest, @Flopi, @ForlornKing, @funkykingston, @giantking1355, @Gilles, @glassman , @Gliesian, @GoSACtown, @Gtronic, @Hansel, @Heuge, @HereWeBoogie, @HighFlyingMonkey, @HndsmCelt, @Hoovtrain, @Howard, @hrdboild, @Iced Espresso, @IfAt1st, @ikon_zero, @itzcoatl, @jcassio, @jcwkings, @Jeremy Fraser, @Jimbob, @Jkbiker, @John Galt, @Jora Wala, @Joshoua, @k_dubb90, @kennadog, @King in England, @kingdivac , @KingMilz, @KingsCitizen, @kingsfan1984, @KingsFan80, @Kingsfan91, @KingsFanGER, @Kingsfan_GER , @Kingsroots, @Lammy, @Larry89, @Livinthedream, @Lopes, @LPKingsFan,@mac, @macadocious, @Mass, @MassachusettsKingsFan, @Merdiesel, @miltonap, @MizzouKing, @nebs, @nofun, @One and Done,@OnYouLikeGlue, @OptimusRhyme, @Oscar, @Padrino, @pdizo916, @pdxKingsFan, @piksi, @ppine, @pshn80, @R2D2, @rainmaker, @randymoss1881, @RaY Z, @Revrag, @roasthawg, @RX-8, @Sac.1989, @Sac.Kings, @SacKings384, @sactownfan, @SacTownGrantFan, @SacTownKid, @Sam0ah, @SCKingsfan, @sdballer, @ShastaKingsFan, @Section 101, @sidney, @Siranthony, @slashing4, @Sluggah, @speedwagon, @spok22s, @steelevt, @swisshh, @TaxMan, @The Effort Police, @The_Jamal, @TruckeeKingsFan, @twslam07, @Tyndel, @upinsmoke, @White_Chocolate, @whoopdeedoo, @whozit and @Woogie.
And you, old-timers and regulars -
some of you abandoned us post-trade,
and others are yet to post predictions
for the Nuggets game (all listed below).
Would one of YOU cross the 1,000 line?

Predictions are accepted HERE until tip-off.
Just follow the link and post the exact game result.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What's up with the NBA schedule makers? We play the nuggets 3 times in a span of 9 games, two of those in Denver on the second night of a back to back (which is generally considered one of the least equitable scenarios that NBA teams are forced to play given the altitude). A legit question, is this the first time a team has ever been given a stretch of scheduling like this? Not that I really care...but seems pretty crazy.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
What's up with the NBA schedule makers? We play the nuggets 3 times in a span of 9 games, two of those in Denver on the second night of a back to back (which is generally considered one of the least equitable scenarios that NBA teams are forced to play given the altitude). A legit question, is this the first time a team has ever been given a stretch of scheduling like this? Not that I really care...but seems pretty crazy.
They just foresaw that we could use more help in the lottery is all. Tell them thanks, as apparently we are all supposed to be happy losing games and watching lottery standings year after year.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
4 hours later...
Meanwhile in the prediction thread:

@Telemachus is the lucky millenium predictor,
and so the game is now officially named "The Telemachus Prediction Game"
(at least for now...) :D
Can anyone guess as to how long Telemachus and Glenn have been together on KingsFans.com?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well, that was awkward. Guy Haberman (sitting in for Jim Kozimor) and Doug Christie just interviewed C. Webb. Fun watching Doug and Webb together but Guy just seemed ill at ease. Of course, it could have been because he brought up Webb's Hall of Fame nomination only to find out Webb is a bit superstitious and didn't want to talk about it. :p

In the "read too much into it" department, anybody else notice Webber didn't so much as mention Vlade's name when he was talking about the players he loved the most? Doug, Bobby Jackson and Juwuan Howard made the cut.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I really want Afflalo to get his game together. We have an option next year of keeping him or buying out his contract which is a substantial amount of $12.5 mil if he stays. I simply want a vet with skill on this team and not have to go look for another. So far I'm not sure what I think of him. He has the rest of the season to prove himself. Is he playing like a $12.5 mil vet?

WCS is uninspiring out here, didn't get that defensive board. Never offensive boards. Doesn't weak side block and that was supposed to be his calling card... I just can't believe... In addition to still being a 4/5 tweener

Tolliver is playing before Skal on a rebuilding team so far

Glenn

Hall of Famer
WCS is uninspiring out here, didn't get that defensive board. Never offensive boards. Doesn't weak side block and that was supposed to be his calling card... I just can't believe...

Tolliver is playing before Skal on a rebuilding team so far
I know you don't like WCS as almost every note puts him down. Just curious as to "why." I have people I don't like also so I'm not picking on you.

I know you don't like WCS as almost every note puts him down. Just curious as to "why." I have people I don't like also so I'm not picking on you.
I question if he has the motor to be a quality player in the league, and usually I try to be optimistic about all the rest of are young players (Skal/Hield/Malachi/Bogdan etc). With him, it's like Ben, he draws me in some nights but if I'm honest I don't have confidence he has the motor to be a consistent, positive starter overall given his age and my natural feel

Darling girl in your avatar

If this game bores for casual Kings fan unfortunately now become there's sizzling game on ESPN just started. PAC 12 championship ranked #5 and #7 nationally Oregon v. Arizona from Las Vegas.