[Game] Kings v. Nets - 3/1/17 - 7:30PT/10:30ET

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Kings are getting schooled by the effing Brooklyn Nets. Maybe we should just call up the entire Bighorns team and let them finish the season.

That's not who Brick is. I'm holding out hope he'll return to the fold at some point, but I don't blame anyone in different time zones for not staying up to tune in to this. I'm exhausted and I don't have that excuse. Watching this is painful.
Always box scores on NBA game time app. Helps ease the pain a lil :rolleyes:

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
March 2nd, 2022. Skal is roused from sleep by the smell of eggs and bacon. Confused, he quickly shrouds himself in a bathrobe and enters his living room to find Grant Napier slaving away at the stove.

"Heya Skal! I hope you like waffles!"

"Oh, for the love of God, Grant! I have a retraining order!"

you remember good old days when being down in 1st quarter we would expect turnaround and fight till the end?
anybody expects that now and will watch till the end to witness it?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
March 2nd, 2022. Skal is roused from sleep by the smell of eggs and bacon. Confused, he quickly shrouds himself in a bathrobe and enters his living room to find Grant Napier slaving away at the stove.

"Heya Skal! I hope you like waffles!"

"Oh, for the love of God, Grant! I have a retraining order!"
Congratulations. You have won the VF21 Award for Meritorious Satire with a touch of Heartbreaking Reality. :)