[Game] Kings v. LA Kobes - 1/7/16, 7:30 PT, 10:30 ET

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I think it might be time to fiddle around with trade possibilities with our current guards. I really would not mind seeing Collison or McLemore go to be replaced by a saavy veteran gaurd (Nelson type player). KMart might even be a nice option. We also could really use a shutdown wing player because we simply do not have one. Nonetheless very happy to pull out the win in what would have been a truly devastating loss.
Nelson who?

we needed this dam win for our playoff aspirations so hell ill take them any way we can get them.

Yes i have issues with us switching off and how we are coached but we have somehow come together for enough of the time to look somewhat like a team on the floor.

A win is a win and we need more of them. We can smell 8th. get there and push onto 7th should be our goal.

Part of the defensive issue tonight was that Cousins was playing with 5 fouls and the lakers' guards made it a point to keep driving at Cousins' side.

They kept running pick and rolls off Bass and kept attacking knowing Cousins would basically back off. That 5th foul on Cuz was very suspect btw.

After this farce, I bet ya we beat the Warriors Saturday!...

I'm not even kidding there - this is going to happen. Mark my words.
60%-40% that we see a Kings' W.
That's just this team's DNA, and what makes it tick.
(Plus, Omri will probably be back)

BTW, such an unbelievable feat would get us the 8th spot, probably.
(Most KF's would say that this chance for 8th is a full-proof guarantee that we blow it and lose next game anyway... You know what? I see a karma-shift coming)

Last edited:
Phew.

At this point, don't care how we get wins as long as they come. Took a throw-back Kobe performance to make it even possible in the first place.

DC had a lot to do with the lakers coming back. Seth also, that last quarter made me sick to my stomach.
I can't even trust collison with the ball in his hands anymore
Nonetheless good job by our starting 5, rondo and boogie saved that game from total disaster
Agree that Rondo's shot and steal at the end were game changers, but Ive seen a couple of games were he gets loose with the ball when the defense tightens up in the fourth.

Part of the defensive issue tonight was that Cousins was playing with 5 fouls and the lakers' guards made it a point to keep driving at Cousins' side.

They kept running pick and rolls off Bass and kept attacking knowing Cousins would basically back off. That 5th foul on Cuz was very suspect btw.
Most of the damage came with Cousins on the bench.

After this farce, I bet ya we beat the Warriors Saturday!...

I'm not even kidding there - this is going to happen. Mark my words.
60%-40% that we see a Kings' W.
That's just this team's DNA, and what makes it tick.
(Plus, Omri will probably be back)

BTW, such an unbelievable feat would get us the 8th spot, probably.
(Most KF's would say that this chance for 8th is a full-proof guarantee that we blow it and lose next game anyway... You know what? I see a karma-shift here)
May have Omri and DMC out. Hasn't Cousins missed 1 1/2 games against the Warriors already?