[Game] Kings v. Grizzlies - 12/31/16 - 2PT/5ET

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Kayte Christensen ‏@kayte_c 2m2 minutes ago
(1 of 2) Barnes grabs his ribs after the contact below the basket. He reinsured them in Portland and puts heat pack on during TOs….

Kayte Christensen ‏@kayte_c 1m1 minute ago
(2 of 2) Injury goes back to the preseason when he strained them early in training camp. He was limited much of October
I hope the insurance pays a lot. The trouble or good thing about this kind of injury is that you can play with it and it only hurts when someone jabs you with an elbow.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Kayte Christensen ‏@kayte_c 2m2 minutes ago
(1 of 2) Barnes grabs his ribs after the contact below the basket. He reinsured them in Portland and puts heat pack on during TOs….
Wait, he was able to take out insurance on already-injured ribs? What insurance company takes that kind of risk?

Also, he has a guaranteed contract this year and a player option for next year. What exactly is he insuring?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Grant and Jerry just salivating at how amazing the NBA officials are. Smh

"The refs should run up to a player and complain when they miss a layup." STHU...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Wait, he was able to take out insurance on already-injured ribs? What insurance company takes that kind of risk?

Also, he has a guaranteed contract this year and a player option for next year. What exactly is he insuring?

Insured s/b injured. I didn't correct her typo...

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I hope the insurance pays a lot. The trouble or good thing about this kind of injury is that you can play with it and it only hurts when someone jabs you with an elbow.

I'm sure it was a typo, gentlemen. But yeah, at first glance I thought the same thing. Still funny.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I would love to watch film with DeMarcus just to see what he says when he sees plays like that that are obvious fouls
The refs had to call it, but it looked like Gasol might have pushed him into Conley, which I think is what Cousins was arguing.