[Game] Kings v. Clippers 11/01/13 Game Thread

I'm not expecting a ton out of McLemore for awhile, but do expect to see gradual maturity as this season goes on, and into next. I think by the time we're celebrating our new arena opening in 2016, he should be well on his way to his prime, but expecting lots of growing pains this year.
I agree with you, but we're gonna need his shot to come around sooner, rather than later.

3me

Can we please ban this massive, massive idiot now? Seriously. Either trolling or taking stupidity to amazing new levels, either way it's contributing nothing.
People are calling out Salmons, so why can't I call out McLemore? The guy has been a deer in headlights. He has not been good at all.

People are calling out Salmons, so why can't I call out McLemore? The guy has been a deer in headlights. He has not been good at all.
We can judge Salmons as a game for two full regular seasons, plus his first tenure here. We have two games of mcLemoreand these were his first two games in his proffesional career. Not to mention he was probably better than Salmons tonight.

I really shouldn't even respond to you, but it's pretty obvious that you should expect a lot more out of a veteran than a guy playing his second game. Seriously, get with it man. Is this your first time watching the NBA?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
He's not really playing with his new team either
Considering that he turned his ankle on, basically, his first play in his first pre-season game, this is, essentially, still the pre-season for him. I may stand alone, but I plan to give him at least until the end of the month before I start to cry "bust," or whatever.

And, on that note, Tyreke Evans is no longer a King. If people still want to get their two cents in on the subject, we have an NBA forum for that purpose.

I don't disagree that McLemore was bad, it's the rest of your post that's so unbareably cringy and inaccurate that I feel you genuinely are a troll. Your incessant need to look at every minute detail in terms of Jimmer Fredette is embarrassing. Have you no dignity? As a grown adult, are you not ashamed to be fawning over a guy that is by all account on the fringes of even being an NBA player?

Considering that he turned his ankle on, basically, his first play in his first pre-season game, this is, essentially, still the pre-season for him. I may stand alone, but I plan to give him at least until the end of the month before I start to cry "bust," or whatever.

And, on that note, Tyreke Evans is no longer a King. If people still want to get their two cents in on the subject, we have an NBA forum for that purpose.
Did I say he was a bust? Don't put words in my mouth. I merely commented that his minutes and stats are minimal so far in his first 2 games. It was meant to be in jest, but I forgot you like to get bent out of shape about the smallest things.

CP can eat poopoo. he was doing much worse "taunting" throughout the entire game. he just gets away with it because of who he is. he could be called for 50 taunting Tech's this season alone.

hell, he should have been called for one for that pointing to his head your talking a
bout
Elite players can get away with a lot of stuff in this league, yeah it's wrong, but its gone on since forever. Thankfully if Cousins keeps playing like this, he will get there sooner than later. He does have to be smarter, but he worked Jordan, Hollins and anyone else they threw at him, last season he struggled against a frontline with length and athletic ability. Now we see how he does against Bogut, who has contained him in the past.

Elite players can get away with a lot of stuff in this league, yeah it's wrong, but its gone on since forever. Thankfully if Cousins keeps playing like this, he will get there sooner than later. He does have to be smarter, but he worked Jordan, Hollins and anyone else they threw at him, last season he struggled against a frontline with length and athletic ability. Now we see how he does against Bogut, who has contained him in the past.
Thing is, even if Cousins becomes an elite player, he still might not get calls because of his attitude problems early on in his career.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Did I say he was a bust? Don't put words in my mouth. I merely commented that his minutes and stats are minimal so far in his first 2 games. It was meant to be in jest, but I forgot you like to get bent out of shape about the smallest things.
I didn't put words in your mouth. Did I say you said he was a bust? No, I did not. "Whatever" covers a lot of ground.

Outlaw should play over Salmons as long as Malone explains to him that he isn't a part of the offense besides lobs and OPEN jumpers.

Salmons can be water boy from now on for all i care. his career is done

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Because you're a troll. Jimmer was a deer in the headlights for two years. If you're going to jump on Ben, then you cannot make excuses for your guy.

3me

Because you're a troll. Jimmer was a deer in the headlights for two years. If you're going to jump on Ben, then you cannot make excuses for your guy.
1. Jimmer was not a deer in headlights to Mclemore's extent, especially last season.

2. McLemore knows he has guaranteed minutes and a role to grow. Jimmer never knew from day to day.

1. Jimmer was not a deer in headlights to Mclemore's extent, especially last season.

2. McLemore knows he has guaranteed minutes and a role to grow. Jimmer never knew from day to

2. McLemore knows he has guaranteed minutes and a role to grow. Jimmer never knew from day to day.
It appears that you, also, are a deer blinded by headlights.

If this was last season, we woulda lost this game by about 20 and we woulda been down big and down early. This season's group has shown a tremendous improvement over last season. We should be in a lot of close games this season...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

1. You're comparing a whole season of a second year player to TWO GAMES by a rookie. Yeah, you're right. My bad.

2. NOBODY on the Kings knew where they stood from day to day. Not even the former rookie of the year could count on regular playing time and logical substitutions, etc.

Do you not realize that your over-the-top fanboy fanaticism is part of the reason so many Kings fans get upset about the whole deal? This is a KINGS forum and we are fans of the KINGS. We're about the name on the front of the jersey, regardless of the name on the back. You and a lot of other Jimmer groupies make it very hard for any Jimmer fans to be taken seriously. And yes, there are some Jimmer fans who contribute regularly to this forum without being such Fredette apologists.

If Jimmer is that good, he'll find his niche and you'll be able to come back and smugly pronounce that you were right all along. Somehow, I'm not too concerned. If Jimmer does find his place in the NBA, it won't be because fans like you had to keep making excuses for him.