[Game] Kings v. Blazers Tuesday Feb 27

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I suppose we'll see more of the Vets tonight, although personally I just want to see the kids get out and run!
Edit: okay I'm not going to lie I'm having a last man on Earth moment here. Or perhaps The Last Kings fan left on Earth.

Last edited:
This team have great potential and i cant see any progress...We dont have any idea in offense...Ok i understand that we need time and i understand that player misses shots...But ball just have no flow...So hard to watch every game

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
In general appreciate a style of play the problem is you got too many rough projects for anybody to look consistently good. But we improved over earlier this year in terms of team play.

Good example of a "wasted" assist for Fox where he broke down the defense and found a wide open JJ in stride for the 3. Which he bricked of course.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
You know most nights score 53 points in the first half you think we're off to a pretty good start... Rebound a little better take care of the ball little better and I don't know maybe defend the three a little better and the Kings could be in this thing.