Kings trade rumor SZN 2023-2024 edition!

Cannot believe we’re still running it back. Guess I remain checked out. I’m with Carmicheal Dave on this team. They’re better than what we’ve dealt with the past 17 years but it is not a very likable team to me.
I wonder what the heck Monte is doing here. I haven't paid attention to the Kings salary cap much but it's sketchy.

Well, now Murray has to really step it up. The thing is though Monte can't actually afford to let Brown push Huerter and Barnes back down. Keeping this squad together pushes this team over the penalty treshold if Malik gets his max the Kings can give him I think. That's without adding anyone else to the team and letting Edwards, Keon, Len, and the other young guys walk while using no exceptions to sign guys.

This is... so predictable. A lot of bluster/smoke, no fire. At some point the lack of action turns from shrewd patience, to gun-shy and perhaps overvaluing their assets.

Cannot believe we’re still running it back. Guess I remain checked out. I’m with Carmicheal Dave on this team. They’re better than what we’ve dealt with the past 17 years but it is not a very likable team to me.
I don't think it's that they're unlikable, it's just that it's hard to rally around a team you know is a first round exit team. I don't think there was a trade out there that changes that this year so I don't mind standing by, but after the playoffs when we do lose in the first round Monte needs to do something. You absolutely cannot run this same team back a third season and put our eggs in the 'if Murray takes a leap' basket.

I don't think it's that they're unlikable, it's just that it's hard to rally around a team you know is a first round exit team. I don't think there was a trade out there that changes that this year so I don't mind standing by, but after the playoffs when we do lose in the first round Monte needs to do something. You absolutely cannot run this same team back a third season and put our eggs in the 'if Murray takes a leap' basket.
I think it's more the WIDE variance in game to game effort and results which is particularly frustrating. It's hard to go all in on a team when you feel like there's a good chance the next game will be a dog.

I do think Fox will turn it back around, but the scary thing is the Kings are right in that area of close to play in if he doesn't. The Lakers and Mavs are in the rear view. The Kings have home games ahead, take care of home and it's all good.

SLAB what timeline are we on where you and I are huddling in the corner together hopeing for better days and fending off hordes infected with the disease of false hope? A plot twist I could not have predicted. Can I interest you in this LASAGNA my friend? There's some sauce around here somewhere...