Kings @ Timberwolves - Monday, Jan. 27 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Can you let us know what point this occurs...
View attachment 9528
Right around the 3:40 mark Buddy hits another three and the announcers realize it's only a twelve point game. But it was mostly in a "We almost drafted him ya know" sort of way.

With 2:00 minutes left Buddy hits a three to make it a 12 point game again but the announcers are confident there isn't enough time for things to get interesting.

With 1:40 left, Saunders TAKES OUT HIS STARTERS as Fox drains two FTs to bring the lead back down to 12 again (HOW THE HELL DID WE WIN THIS GAME?)

41 secs left, Barnes is at the line. Announcers talk about the irony of the Wolves breaking their losing streaks against the Kings both times. It's a 7 point game.

37 secs left, Wolves foul Buddy as he's shooting a three. Announcers talking about how they just want the Wolves to let the game end quickly instead of fouling the Kings. Saunders panics and puts his starters back in. It's a six point game. Then Napier misses both of his FTs.

With 34 seconds left, the PBP guy starts to panic, the color commentator talks about how the Kings have used their last timeout so the Wolves still probably have it.

31 seconds left, Buddy hits an absolutely ridiculous 30-ft three with a guy in his grill and the PBP guy absolutely can't believe it. Panic starts to set in.

4.7 seconds left, T'Wolves foul intentionally. Announcers praise Saunders for the idea.

De'Aaron works his magic. "ARE YOU KIDDING? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Stunned silence for five seconds then "Wow. Just Wow."

Color commentator tries to do his job but it is evident both men are shook. Overtime is more of the same.

So in conclusion, they managed to keep their heads until riiiiiight around the 4 second mark.

Everyone not named Buddy. He is having a nice game .
Ummmm .... wtf am i seeing on twitter guys?? What in the world?! This team is INSANE

Literally. I hate and love comebacks like this so much. They have really got to stop thinking they can get down and come back like this, but I’ll celebrate this one tonight.

And Buddy took 24 shots! Wow. Spiritually, numerology has always been something i believe in. That was for Kobe, IMO.

Ummmm .... wtf am i seeing on twitter guys?? What in the world?! This team is INSANE

Literally. I hate and love comebacks like this so much. They have really got to stop thinking they can get down and come back like this, but I’ll celebrate this one tonight.

And Buddy took 24 shots! Wow. Spiritually, numerology has always been something i believe in. That was for Kobe, IMO.
This wasn't the only game.. I'm watching this video based on the Kobe numerology of the Hawks/Suns games last night, and my jaw is on the floor..

Last edited:
Down 17 with 2:39 left? Holy ...

This might be better than the Chicago comeback with Tyreke Evans, guys. Am i reaching? I haven’t seen what happened yet but omg

Fox and Buddy are unreal. Makes you wonder what this season could have been and could be with a good, confident version of Buddy and a HEALTHY De’Aaron Fox. Wow.

Just finished watching the last 6 minutes of the 4th and OT. Even knowing the result...I’m watching the replay thinking...”there’s no way we win this game! How?” I still didn’t believe it. And that Fox FT miss and make...never seen anything like that. So quick. Wow. I’ll be there Wednesday vs OKC, hopefully this carries over.

Go Kings!

I'd be really curious if you were still able to take a Sacramento Live Moneyline bet with like 2 minutes left in this game. Coulda made a fortune!

5 back of the 8 seed with 36 games left (amazing its still technically in reach). It'll be tough to make a push, but I think there's time if they start stringing some wins together.

If this win can bring things together, then nothing can with this team.

If the Kings can resign Bazemore for like 3-6mil per next season it would be a solid move, while the guy has flaws (exact like Shump) his ability to be wreckless has positive impacts in that he can always get to the rim ( not really finish) and his energy /athletic ability is insane.

Also if this game does not convince a playoff team to give up a mid/late 1st for Bjelly nothing well, while Buddy will get the glory (amazing peformance) it's been Bjelica the whole year being our most important player with Holmes.

Status
Not open for further replies.