Kings @ Timberwolves - Monday, Jan. 27 - 5PT/8ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
... which probably means I’ll be at a game in March and somehow praying we go on a 10 game win streak.

What an abusive relationship this is
I think it's a matter of time before that Kings jersey is on the end of a pole being waved in the air. Fuse lighting time is nigh.

Just for the record. As of now this is yet another game where the opposing team plays smallball and the Kings get down in a hole in one fell swoop. The Kings finally match it and keep it even for the most part. Well, except for the start of the 3rd when they went back big then dug the hole a little deeper. I know when this thing goes kaput the front office likely goes with it, but that ain't on Vlade.

The lack of heart on this team always surprises me. I'm not sure why, but apathy is so much worse than a lack of talent..
The losing takes its toll, especially the success they had last season. You can tell Luke Walton is very close to losing this team if he has not already.

This is the 3rd time I've noticed something particular tonight. I brought it up earlier in the year I said that one of Buddy's problems is that he was actually being too unselfish. Now, he'd usually end up taking a bad shot, but the unselfishness was all about his intent. Buddy in the least two games especially isn't looking left or right when he's in the triple threat. He's looking at the basket the whole time and making a decision to score and if the score isn't there then pass. All year they've been having Buddy look left and right for a swing pass. Shocker, but this Buddy is the real Buddy and he ain't bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.