[Game] Kings @ Timberwolves - Monday, Dec. 17 - 5PT/8ET

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
To make it worse I switched to Minny's feed and their announcer are running their mouths about how meaningless it is to blow out the Kings.

Ok jerkwads, we just came from Dallas and our garbage unit is in. Pat yourselves on the back because your coach is an idiot and your team is capped out, has no future and will never advance beyond the first round of the playoffs.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
To make it worse I switched to Minny's feed and their announcer are running their mouths about how meaningless it is to blow out the Kings.

Ok jerkwads, we just came from Dallas and our garbage unit is in. Pat yourselves on the back because your coach is an idiot and your team is capped out, has no future and will never advance beyond the first round of the playoffs.
I have some extra salt, if you'd like some.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
You mean, the team that has beaten you twice already this season by 11 points both times? That's the team that's meaningless to blow out?

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
You mean, the team that has beaten you twice already this season by 11 points both times? That's the team that's meaningless to blow out?
Well now they have us on aggregate. If this was soccer they'd advance to the next round.

But at least we don't have Thibs as coach and Wiggins on a nutty contract.