Kings talking trade for Jordan Farmar?

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Farmar is more of a perimeter scorer and Sessions is an attack the basket scorer. Unfortunately too many of Sessions attacks end up as a turnover, and his timing is even worse. Farmar would certainly help in spreading the floor with his ability to knock down the three. Hey, who knows, he might actually pass the ball to the other perimeter players like McLemore and Stauskas when their in the game. I think I agree with the deck chair scenario.

I find it amusing that the vague Emmanuel Goldstein of NBA 3.0 can be mocked for everything - even for not being able to turn Ramon Sessions into gold in a trade.
I don't think anyone is mocking him for not being able to turn Sessions into LeBron. It would be nice if Sessions could be included in a larger deal. More mocking the idea of trading trash that can be tossed in a deal for trash that has to stay on our doorstep. Just having some fun. Who knows maybe Ear Jordan can help us from the three point line.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
It would be nice if Sessions could be included in a larger deal.
Actually, you may have hit on the only significant downside of a Sessions-Farmar swap: We would not be able to aggregate Farmar's salary in a trade until the summer, while Sessions could be thrown in to aggregate salary at need. If this were to happen it would make us less flexible leading up to the deadline.

G

GQ_Gabriel

I like Jordan Farmar. Bring him in as a spark plug. His outside shooting and ability to score can really help this team off the bench.

Dang, he's not expiring. What a huge mistake it was to sign Sessions. McCallum has played solid ball, I don't get why they are trying to bury this kid. He plays good defense and his lack of production doesn't seem to really hurt the team much.

If they can get anything for Sessions they need to do it.

Sessions attacks the rim... LOL

When was the last time this guy made a damn layup? Hes a guard, who can't defend, cant shoot, zero court vision and has no touch around the rim. I would trade his ass for Kenny Thomas at this point.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
According to my source (KG4) Farmar has been traded to Denver for Nate Robinson.

EDIT: Never mind. :p

Last edited:
Dang, he's not expiring. What a huge mistake it was to sign Sessions. McCallum has played solid ball, I don't get why they are trying to bury this kid. He plays good defense and his lack of production doesn't seem to really hurt the team much.

If they can get anything for Sessions they need to do it.

The overreactions lately are hilarious. I don't think signing a 10th man to a 2 year 2MM per deal is a huge mistake, ever. He has not worked out, and is still traceable.

OP here… Sorry but i had to post and run but here is my .02 cents.

At first hearing the news on 1140 made me stink face but after learning that he had a player option I would do it. Even if it's a small chance he could opt out it's a chance. Sessions has been playing beyond terrible BUT it could be a issue with the style of play. This is a PDA flop.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
OP here… Sorry but i had to post and run but here is my .02 cents.

At first hearing the news on 1140 made me stink face but after learning that he had a player option I would do it. Even if it's a small chance he could opt out it's a chance. Sessions has been playing beyond terrible BUT it could be a issue with the style of play. This is a PDA flop.
It's a rumor KHTK repeated that traces back apparently to a tweet by Jason Jones. Not sure how long I'm gonna hold my breath waiting for the official announement. ;)

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Sessions attacks the rim... LOL

When was the last time this guy made a damn layup? Hes a guard, who can't defend, cant shoot, zero court vision and has no touch around the rim. I would trade his ass for Kenny Thomas at this point.
Hey, I said he attacked the rim, I didn't say he was successful. I'll see if I can get Kenny on the phone. :rolleyes:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The pre-game show addressed this as nothing more than a baseless rumor (my words, not exactly theirs). For that reason, I'm moving into the Personnel Moves forum.