[Game] Kings-Spurs Vegas Summer League - 7/11/14

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Figured I'd start this. I'm really excited to be seeing Kings basketball again. :)

NOTE: Game will be carried on NBA-TV after the Cavs/Bucks game, which - of course - just went into overtime.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Ray should have a little confidence tonight. After all the IT doesn't happen if ray stinks it up last year. Gonna be fun

Last year Ben looked awful. Let's how how Stauskas and Ben look this year. I have high hopes for Stauskas. Also interested to see Bullhar play!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Loved interview with Wiggins. #1 in the draft, signs with a crap team and ends up playing with Lebron James. Not too shabby. ;)

The Kings have at least 4 rotation players playing tonight. They should be better than most teams, so we'll see.

This will be really telling for both Ben and Nik. Excited to see Ray run the team as well. No idea what to expect out of Dwill.

Entity

Hall of Famer
The Kings have at least 4 rotation players playing tonight. They should be better than most teams, so we'll see.

This will be really telling for both Ben and Nik. Excited to see Ray run the team as well. No idea what to expect out of Dwill.
Yeah I am also putting a lot of focus on ray. I am sure the hint has been recieved. Pass the ball. Now he don't have a low post goto like cuz here. Will be interesting to see the idea of movement and assist. I expect Dwill to try and do to much.